Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
I've been testing Krypton Alphas and Estuary on the nVidia Shield and I noticed a couple of Android related bugs.

In the addon browser Android apps use the wrong label "Program add-ons" and the widget with all the apps does not appear.

When I click the button with the Android icon it opens a sub menu with Android apps and Program add-ons instead of going straight into Android apps.

Here are some pictures to clarify the situation:
http://imgur.com/a/Zv0Ko

I fixed the problems by editing the file Custom_1100_AddonLauncher.xml

Original
Code:
<item id="4">
    <label>$LOCALIZE[1043]</label>
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(programs,androidapps://,return)</onclick>
    <thumb>icons/settings/android.png</thumb>
    <property name="id">android</property>
    <property name="path">androidapps://</property>
    <visible>System.Platform.Android</visible>
</item>

<include content="AddonLauncherPanel" condition="System.Platform.Android">
    <param name="container_id" value="506" />
    <param name="visible" value="Container(9000).HasFocus(4)" />
    <param name="container_path" value="androidapps://" />
    <param name="container_target" value="programs" />
</include>

Fix
Code:
<item id="4">
    <label>$LOCALIZE[20244]</label>
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(programs,androidapp://sources/apps/,return)</onclick>
    <thumb>icons/settings/android.png</thumb>
    <property name="id">android</property>
    <property name="path">androidapp://sources/apps/</property>
    <visible>System.Platform.Android</visible>
</item>

<include content="AddonLauncherPanel" condition="System.Platform.Android">
    <param name="container_id" value="506" />
    <param name="visible" value="Container(9000).HasFocus(4)" />
    <param name="container_path" value="androidapp://sources/apps/" />
    <param name="container_target" value="programs" />
</include>
- There is no OSD info when zoom is changed (z-button)
- There are no thumbnails of some local video files
Hi.

I am using this skin with NVIDIA Shield, when I create a menu item, to access a source or smart playlist to video library. The menu item makes nothing, nothing happens.

I have the same problem with Eminence 2.0 in Krypton.
(2016-08-05, 12:54)momaku Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

I am using this skin with NVIDIA Shield, when I create a menu item, to access a source or smart playlist to video library. The menu item makes nothing, nothing happens.

I have the same problem with Eminence 2.0 in Krypton.

Estuary doesn't support custom menu items (unless something drastic has changed since I last looked), which means you're likely using one of the mods ('Estuarized' or 'Estuary Mod') - in which case, posting in their specific thread is more likely to lead you to a solution than a thread for the original skin.

Edit:- Just realised you're the same individual whose query I answered over in the Eminence forum - the same solution (installing the git version of Skin Shortcuts until the script is updated on the Kodi repo) is just as valid for both mods of Estuary. Though, of course, the actual Estuary skin doesn't use the script and shouldn't be affected with the same issue.
The audio/subtitle delay slider text gets cut off because the label is too narrow. This can be fixed by increasing the width in DialogSlider.xml.

watch gallery

Original
Code:
<control type="label" id="10">
    <description>Dialog header</description>
    <left>40</left>
    <top>10</top>
    <width>230</width>
    <height>20</height>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>font14</font>
    <textcolor>button_focus</textcolor>
</control>

Fixed
Code:
<control type="label" id="10">
    <description>Dialog header</description>
    <left>40</left>
    <top>10</top>
    <width>330</width>
    <height>20</height>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>font14</font>
    <textcolor>button_focus</textcolor>
</control>
It is not possible to create a Smart Playlists with multiple rules using Estuary Skin.

Go to Music (or Video) -> Playlists -> New Smart Playlist
On the right side click on "New rule..." to add a rule. Once the rule is added I couldn't find a way to add a second rule

The Confluence skin had buttons to add / remove / edit rules. In Estuary Skin edit is possible by clicking on the item, removing using the context menu but there is no option to add more than one rule
I originally posted this in the main thread ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2392140 ), but I believe it is a bug, so I'm posting it here as well:

When opening the Subtitle downloader the top most service is shown in white, and the selected service (further down on my list is shown in green). While the white probably means something else in Kodi (unknown to me). I think that the selected service should be the most prominent. As it is now the white service appears to be selected one, while the green looks very similar to the gray ones.

(2016-06-05, 13:52)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Skin do not work well on 21:9 screen

-some parts are streched
-other parts are cut
-loading animation is weird

Just to warn people...

it seems no one to care of the skinners .
a default skin should appear anywhere right.
So all users must throw away their monitor whose screen has an aspect ratio of 16:10
because the default skin it appear only on default aspect ratio right.

sorry but switch the default skin back to confluence. it have nothing but it appear anywhere right
Movie folder lock (number PW) doesn't seem to do anything.
If I assign a numeric PW to a movie folder it's still fully accessable via 'Videos' without entering the PW...
Or am I missing something obvious here?
(2016-08-12, 15:39)ikaruz Wrote: [ -> ]So all users must throw away their monitor whose screen has an aspect ratio of 16:10
My monitor is 16:10 and I don't have any issues with the display using Estuary/Krypton
The Finnish flag in the subtitle download window has wrong colour. The cross is red when it should be blue. Path to the image is
Code:
skin.estuary\media\windows\subtitles\flags\fi.png

(2016-08-22, 09:43)bilgepump Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 15:39)ikaruz Wrote: [ -> ]So all users must throw away their monitor whose screen has an aspect ratio of 16:10
My monitor is 16:10 and I don't have any issues with the display using Estuary/Krypton

You have the issue BUT difference between 16:9 and 16:10 is too small and you probably do not see it

But with 21:9 screen, easy to see it!

Old issue: all is stretched

New issue: good size but not good place

As far as I know, the code changes that lead to the new issue is for 21:9 only

16:10 screens should still have the older issue
The font for the channel numbers in MyPVRGuide.xml is larger than the one used for channel names.
I have PVR channels with 4-digit numbers that are truncated. EG:

Could the font be made smaller or the channel number element made slightly wider to fix this?

There is a similar problem in MyPVRChannels too although in this one the font is the same size.
(2016-04-28, 19:46)Caesium Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any plans (or are the devs even aware, I suppose I should ask first) to fix the missing UI when pausing/seeking live PVR tv?

(see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267397)

(2016-04-29, 01:26)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]yup, we are aware, but we also have lot of other things to do. Wink

Ok not really hard one to fix. The issue is in DialogSeekBar.xml line 5 just need to delete
PHP Code:
<Visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)<visible

It doesn't take long to fix so hope Phil65 can have it fixed by next update.
Anyone reported that season posters does not match the highlighted category. The "all seasons" is missing as poster, which makes season 1 the all seasons, season 2 season 1 etc. It is in viewtype poster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41