Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(2016-08-23, 20:06)Helioy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone reported that season posters does not match the highlighted category. The "all seasons" is missing as poster, which makes season 1 the all seasons, season 2 season 1 etc. It is in viewtype poster.

There's a known issue (bug) that causes the "all seasons" posters to fail to appear when "Show parent folder items" is enabled - does disabling "Show parent folder items" help at all?
(2016-08-23, 20:06)Helioy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone reported that season posters does not match the highlighted category. The "all seasons" is missing as poster, which makes season 1 the all seasons, season 2 season 1 etc. It is in viewtype poster.

It is working for me. Are you sure you have the poster named correctly and is in right location? Does bot seem like a bug.
I use greek version of kodi V16 in V17 the menu does not write anything it is blank
This is discovered in Kodi 17 Beta 1 release.

In music visualisation, it is now possible to set song "userrating" in scale 0 - 10. When the music info overlay is active, it only shows "star" images on bottom left when userratng is in the range 1-5.

Update: the problem is media/flags/starrating only has images up to rating5.png so
Code:
<texture>flags/starrating/rating$INFO[MusicPlayer.UserRating].png</texture>
won't return anything.

scott s.
I have several problems -not sure if they are related to this skin or are general problems:
  • Image/Gallery View: All views (e.g. movie) seems to have the button "option" on the bottom left but not this view
  • Virtual Keyboard: If I press the "delete" button too long then the virtual keyboard is closed....I would expect that just everything is deleted (of the already entered characters)
  • If I marked a movie as "already seen" then the focued movie entry switchs to the first entry -thats very annoying.
  • The scrolling behaviour is sometimes weird -not sure how I should explain it - so I made a short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFgXO7igK3s (this behaviour also occur with Estouchy )
  • If I add a new network resource, the virtual keyboard provides the option/button "IP" -however- if I already entered something in the adress field -the IP ist just attached (so the strings are concatenated). I would expect that the old string is replaced.

Please let me know if I should open a ticket for any of these issues. thank you.

Best regards,
Yu
There's a navigation bug in the PVR timeline menu in Estuary. If I go to TV -> Guide and press left, the side menu opens. The menu does not close if I press right or back. The only way to get away from the menu is to select channels, recordings, timers, timer rules or search.

It's impossible to save changed settings for an addon using a remote or a keyboard if the addon settings menu has a horizontal slider. The slider moves with left/right buttons and there is no way to move focus to the OK button. If I press the back button on the remote the settings menu is closed but the settings are not saved. I took a screenshot from the default Joystick support addon as an example.

On movie collections every movie displays the collection's fanart, and not it's own one. Is this expected behavior?
On movie information window however the correct fanart is displayed.
(2016-09-07, 12:17)maxtherabbit Wrote: [ -> ]It's impossible to save changed settings for an addon using a remote or a keyboard if the addon settings menu has a horizontal slider. The slider moves with left/right buttons and there is no way to move focus to the OK button. If I press the back button on the remote the settings menu is closed but the settings are not saved. I took a screenshot from the default Joystick support addon as an example.

PR10445.
Autoscrolling for plot and review still does not work in ESTUARY even though it is switched ON in the skin settings.

For a fix see: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2376270
Plot scrolling is fixed in master (PR10442) - should now be working in nightlies etc.
Hi,

when Central European language is set the special characters on subtitles are not displayed correctly.

Regards
I'm using Estuary on my Windows PC, my RPi2 and my Android smartphone.
My media files are provided by a plex media server while my devices use the plexbmc addon.

My problem is, that none of the devices is able to load and show die covers/posters of tv-shows and movies in the viewtypes "List", "Poster", "InfoWall" and "Wall".
In viewtype "Banner" and "Fanart" it works and the banners and fanart is shown.
In the viewtype "Shift" it works and covers/posters are shown.

Also on a smb library I can see the covers/posters in every viewtype.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

If I use Estouchy instead of Estuary in every viewtype the covers/posters can be shown.
Whereas in Estouchy it is not possible to disable that fanart is shown in the backround, the option is just not there. But I guess I have to post that last thing in the Estouchy section.
Please remove those 2 lines from addon.xml file:

Code:
<res width="2560" height="1080" aspect="21:9"
default="false" folder="1080i" />

Since they have been introduce, stock estuary is almost unusable on 21:9 screens (even if those 2 lines were probably added to try to make it work properly on this type of screen)
Window: songinformation
File: DialogMusicInfo.xml

I have songs with the "Performer" tag set. This results in ListItem.ContributorAndRole returning a list of contributors and roles and also sets the VAR MusicInfoTextboxVar. It seems like since this is a song, Container(50) is empty.

What I see, is the ListItem(fanart) and the label "400" ListItem.ContributorAndRole. The visible items also cover Button "130" (2 instances). There is no way to navigate by keyboard to the lower of these buttons ("under" the label "400"). But it is possible to focus by the mouse, and lmb click on this "lower" button "130" brings up custom dialog 1102 with the same text as in label "400", except that label "400" doesn't scroll vertically so you don't see all the contributors and roles unless you mouse-click to bring up this custom dialog window.

Fix desired:

1. Correct the button 130 visibility
2. Provide keyboard navigation to the label 400 instance of button 130 if needed to launch custom window 1102
3. (not a bugfix but IMHO better) Change label 400 to a textbox control with autoscroll and ditch the custom dialog for this case.

Screenshot (after change to textbox in xml) note some debug info is overlaid.

scott s.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41