Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Running Krypton Beta 1 with estuary skin.
Media is stored on a mac running one kodi instance that services over upnp to other equipments also running same version of kodi (one is a windows 10 and the other is a Mac)
Library contents of the "server" are shown on the "clients" but the layout of the list is limited to viewtype: Icon Wall. The option itself is grayed and is not allowed to change the view type.
Playback runs without problems.
This is quite inconvenient when the content of the server is a folder with a long name like a serie name endend with the session. The session usually falls out of the text that can be seen.
If instead the same clients map a network share containing the media amb load it into its local library then all different views are available.
This behavior can be reproduced at will so eventually if a fix is produced have no problem in testing the fix.
Thanks a lot for an excellent work.
When I'm playing a PVR recording, the program image doesn't show up in the OSD menu. Images for recorded programs do exist in the database because they show up in the recent recordings widget in home menu.

Recorded program image isn't displayed either in the recordings menu.

In the recordings menu a HD icon is shown on the left side of the recording folder name instead of a folder icon.

In the Krypton beta 2 update on my AndroidTV, the installed PVR add-on "Vu+/Enigma2" was not retained during the update from Beta 1 to 2. And.. the whole PVR add-on section is not available to install any PVR add-ons.
Running AndroidTV on a Philips TV.

PS Thanks for the great work!
PS2 The Vu+/Enigma2 add-on was running very well on the Krypton beta 1, much better than on Jarvis 16.1
(2016-09-19, 13:35)elcanario Wrote: [ -> ]In the Krypton beta 2 update on my AndroidTV, the installed PVR add-on "Vu+/Enigma2" was not retained during the update from Beta 1 to 2. And.. the whole PVR add-on section is not available to install any PVR add-ons.
Running AndroidTV on a Philips TV.

PS Thanks for the great work!
PS2 The Vu+/Enigma2 add-on was running very well on the Krypton beta 1, much better than on Jarvis 16.1

Install the newest nightly build from here and PVR works again.
Locked folders (numeric password) are fully accessible without password.

1. Added my 'Horror Movie' collection and added 'Folder lock':
2. When checked via 'Settings' - 'Media' - 'Videos' it seems locked:
3. But when accessed via main menu 'Videos' the folder has NO restrictions!!!:

watch gallery

Is this a bug OR an issue between chair and keyboard?
Subject says it all really. When bringing up player controls whilst watching a Live TV channel (TVHeadend backend) the subtitle (well what TVHeadend classes as the subtitle) overlaps with the expected end time on the right of the screen.

Hopefully the screenshot explains it better than words could...

I can't get All seasons to display artwork at season level. It displays correctly within the All seasons entry.

(2016-09-21, 11:58)cojms1 Wrote: [ -> ]Subject says it all really. When bringing up player controls whilst watching a Live TV channel (TVHeadend backend) the subtitle (well what TVHeadend classes as the subtitle) overlaps with the expected end time on the right of the screen.

Hopefully the screenshot explains it better than words could...

Thanks. This is all fixed in the latest Milhouse build #0921.
(2016-09-22, 07:59)angelblue05 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get All seasons to display artwork at season level. It displays correctly within the All seasons entry.

Disable "Show parent folder" - does your All Seasons poster now appear?
(2016-09-22, 18:07)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-22, 07:59)angelblue05 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get All seasons to display artwork at season level. It displays correctly within the All seasons entry.

Disable "Show parent folder" - does your All Seasons poster now appear?

Yes it does! Thank you! So I'm guessing it's not a skin bug but a krypton bug after all?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-13, 16:41)host505 Wrote: [ -> ]On movie collections every movie displays the collection's fanart, and not it's own one. Is this expected behavior?
On movie information window however the correct fanart is displayed.

I hate 'bumps', but is this overlooked, or it's just how it supposed to work?
On confluence wasn't/isn't the case though, fwiw.
(2016-09-22, 20:58)angelblue05 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it does! Thank you! So I'm guessing it's not a skin bug but a krypton bug after all?

Yes, it's a known issue (with Kodi, not Estuary).
Please remove this line from addon.xml file:

Code:
<res width="2560" height="1080" aspect="21:9" default="false" folder="1080i" />

Since it have been introduce, stock estuary is almost unusable on 21:9 screens (even if this line was probably added to try to make it work properly on this type of screen)
there is no artist and no songname displayed when listen to online-radio/webstream. with confluence/kodi 16 all the informations are there. only the name of the radio station is displayed with estuary.
on the main menu under search there is a probable typo and used the word research instead search, It says

"Search....

Do a research [at bottom of screen]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36