Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Hi.

I don't know if this issue is due to the Estuary skin or Kodi itself. If so, please tell me to ask the question in the General forum.

I am running Kodi 17 RC2.

When a movie is being played, every time I try to select Subtitule -> Download with the mouse, the subtitle menu is folded out, but when I try to reach Download, it closes... It is impossible.

But, If I do the same procedure with a keyboard, it works, I can reach Download and select it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!
(2017-01-11, 09:39)dml3334 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

I don't know if this issue is due to the Estuary skin or Kodi itself. If so, please tell me to ask the question in the General forum.

When a movie is being played, every time I try to select Subtitule -> Download with the mouse, the subtitle menu is folded out, but when I try to reach Download, it closes... It is impossible.

But, If I do the same procedure with a keyboard, it works, I can reach Download and select it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Kodi is not made to be used with a mouse

Suggestions:

-use your keyboard
-use a remote that works on your OS
-use a game controller
(2017-01-11, 10:24)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-11, 09:39)dml3334 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Kodi is not made to be used with a mouse

Suggestions:

-use your keyboard
-use a remote that works on your OS
-use a game controller
Hi.

As far as I know, Estuary is compatible with mouse control, not like others, such as Arctic (at least some mods). Then, although it is not recommended, it should work with a mouse, as well.

In Confluence in Jarvis there was no issue with the mouse.

Thanks.
(2017-01-11, 10:33)dml3334 Wrote: [ -> ]In Confluence in Jarvis there was no issue with the mouse.
Yes, but in Estuary it is like playing Whack-a-Mole, the menus slide out if you select the button, but if you move off the button onto the menu, the menu has gone before you can select anything.

I have been using Metropolis. That doesn't seem to have any sliding-out/sliding back menus, they just sit there and you can select things.
(2017-01-11, 11:28)bilgepump Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-11, 10:33)dml3334 Wrote: [ -> ]In Confluence in Jarvis there was no issue with the mouse.
Yes, but in Estuary it is like playing Whack-a-Mole, the menus slide out if you select the button, but if you move off the button onto the menu, the menu has gone before you can select anything.

I have been using Metropolis. That doesn't seem to have any sliding-out/sliding back menus, they just sit there and you can select things.
Exactly. I feel the same. Every time you try to select something, it goes [emoji27]

Well, I think it is a regression, since in Confluence there was no issue, and this Estuary skin should work fine with a mouse, too, or they have to state the opposite.

Thanks.
(2017-01-11, 11:47)dml3334 Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. I feel the same. Every time you try to select something, it goes [emoji27]

Well, I think it is a regression, since in Confluence there was no issue, and this Estuary skin should work fine with a mouse, too, or they have to state the opposite.

Thanks.

you must be using the "old" estuary, in current versions those settings are put into a separate dialog which should work well by using mouse.

Thanks.

you must be using the "old" estuary, in current versions those settings are put into a separate dialog which should work well by using mouse.
(2017-01-11, 13:08)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-11, 11:28)bilgepump Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but in Estuary it is like playing Whack-a-Mole, the menus slide out if you select the button, but if you move off the button onto the menu, the menu has gone before you can select anything.

Thanks.

Hi.

I am using Krypton RC2. If it is already corrected, I can try with a nightly.

I only see this issue very painful when I try to Download a Subtitle while I am watching a movie.

Thanks.
I've been away from the new Estuary for a while, but since the latest nightly removed the Estuary_v1 theme, I'm checking it out again.

I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere before, but the new behavior of hiding watched movies from the Recently added movies widget is annoying. A switch to disable that would be super.

Still no return of the option to use a custom background image? It must be a conscious decision at this point. :-\

There isn't a single view option that clearly showcases both poster and fanart images. Confluence had MediaInfo3. Estuary v1 had InfoWall. The closest thing Estuary v2 has is the Fanart view, but it's a readability nightmare. It makes so much sense to bring back the small fanart image to InfoWall and leave the tagline for the info page.

This post describes what is still a big issue in the skin:

(2016-12-03, 16:18)juramusger Wrote: [ -> ]after 3 days with the V2 here is another observation:
that item information went from the right side to the left side in list (and widelist) view is something that I cannot get used to at all, it just stresses the mind.
usually in interfaces the parent is left and the child is right (folder - subfolder; album - tracks). This is what Kodi did before as well. It still does on the home screen.
I think it would be a very good idea to change that back
"Stresses the mind" is exactly right.
Kodi 17 RC3 - Collection Plot still overlapping the "in collection movies" list:

The "Go to playlist" link does not appear in the sidebar after queuing items.
Hi,

When playing a recorded TV show, using Confluence/Jarvis, if I want to jump forward or backwards a certain amount of time, I use the keyboard command: [number] then right or left arrow - per the kodi keyboard reference page. Example: if I want to jump forward 4 minutes and 10 seconds, I would enter [410], then right arrow - it works as described in the Kodi reference.

But on Krypton/Estuary RC2 & RC3 if I try to to perform the same jump forward or backward function on the same recording, it does not work.

Is this a bug or a change of function with Krypton? Is there an alternative keyboard command that would allow me to jump forward or backward a specific amount of time?
BUG: VC-1 video tag is not displayed.

eg The "10.000 BC (2008)" bluray I have is VC-1 encoded.

No video tag is displayed at all (I do get channels, audio codec and aspect ratio tags).

If you export the db to a file, you get:

<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video>
<codec>vc1</codec>
<aspect>1.777778</aspect>
<width>1920</width>

So the BDMV structure is correctly recognized by Kodi.

Using Kodi 17-RC3
Hello,
if you are using Kodi without the mouse input in the EPG display the only way to use the options (in the left bottom corner) is go up to 1.00am and than use the left arrow key.
Peppe

EDIT

maybe am i that can't figure how this work. now going back in the timeline arriving at the current time
http://puu.sh/trABV/4fc1cc2b4a.jpg
i'm able to open the option menu using arrows. but i can't go back in previous epg infos. i think this is the behaviour.
(2017-01-14, 06:05)_matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]The "Go to playlist" link does not appear in the sidebar after queuing items.

Bumping, because this one is a big deal, imo. Without this link being triggered, it's impossible to manage a video queue or save it as a playlist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41