Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(2017-02-01, 16:37)axlt2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thanks for your amazing work with Estuary.

I have just a couple of questions related to the Music Videos. Since usually concerts are referring to albums, I'm actually using the album covers instead of vertical posters. Would it be possible to change to album cover visualization (square shape) instead of the thumbnails in the Wall, InfoWall views as well as the widgets in the Home screen? Some views, e.g. Shift, already support this.

Another point is related to the Info page...there is in fact the black rectangle supposed to be filled by the poster on which the album cover is overlapped. Any chance to have this changed so that the black rectangle is not showed?

One last comment: I really love the look of this skin. The weak point for me is just the impossiblity to add new items (and related widgets) to the Home main menu. Are you planning to add this feature in a next release?

Thanks for your attention and your amazing effort!

Hello, for who is interested, I have managed to fix the first two issues reported above: Home widgets and Wall/InfoWall views. Just download the file at the this link, unzip it and overwrite the respective files inside the skin.estuary/xml folder (please make a backup copy of the original file before).

I've started to work on the Info view (third screenshot above), but this is more complicated since the modifications I have made impact also the movies and TV shows. In case I will achieve a result, I will post it here.

Have a great weekend!
I'm running Milhouse RPi build #305.

When importing EPG data from the backend, previous it showed 5%,6%,7%.... and so on, now it shows 5.000..., 6.000..., 7.000... until 100.000...
(EDIT: Noticed the same thing when scanning my library, so it is not a PVR thing.)

When navigating the System settings, previous when you enter a section like Services or some of the eight categories, when you press back from that category that category was highlighted. Now any of the 4 selections on the top row is selected (File manager, Add-ons, System information, Event log)

EDIT again: On the PVR recordings screen, half of the time of a recording is now behind the semitransparent description area. And also on the heading of the screen there is now two missing space at the last /, f.ex. "TV / Recordings / Default/Homeland"
just updated to the v18 nightly master kodi-20170308-31d4e5e and in videos section (non library) the folder icons and watched/played icons are missing, they work fine in movies/tv shows section (library view)
(2017-03-09, 00:02)mazey Wrote: [ -> ]just updated to the v18 nightly master kodi-20170308-31d4e5e and in videos section (non library) the folder icons and watched/played icons are missing, they work fine in movies/tv shows section (library view)

I noticed this too.
Also volume indicator is gone.
(2017-03-09, 00:42)Shomei Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-09, 00:02)mazey Wrote: [ -> ]just updated to the v18 nightly master kodi-20170308-31d4e5e and in videos section (non library) the folder icons and watched/played icons are missing, they work fine in movies/tv shows section (library view)

I noticed this too.

Volume indicator should be fixed in the next nightly.
(2017-03-09, 02:15)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-09, 00:42)Shomei Wrote: [ -> ]

I noticed this too.

Volume indicator should be fixed in the next nightly.

seems not to do it on windows, but its missing the icons on android thats for sure.
I'm using the latest nightly of v18 (3/11/17). The "Flatten hierarchy" does not work. Very annoying. Any ideas on how to fix this please?
In V17 I can go from the homepage directly to Movies or TV (and skip the nodes)
TIA
(2017-02-14, 01:44)Julipo Wrote: [ -> ]Recently Added Episodes only shows content from TV shows that was not marked as "viewed". It doesn't work as "recently added episodes", it works like a "redency added episodes for shows that I have some episode to watch"... ... Can we recover the "Recently added episodes" behaviour? or get a real "next to watch"?
+1 to this. Please don't remove movies or eps from "Recently Added" just because they're flagged as watched.
(2017-03-12, 13:32)fuggin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-14, 01:44)Julipo Wrote: [ -> ]Recently Added Episodes only shows content from TV shows that was not marked as "viewed". It doesn't work as "recently added episodes", it works like a "redency added episodes for shows that I have some episode to watch"... ... Can we recover the "Recently added episodes" behaviour? or get a real "next to watch"?
+1 to this. Please don't remove movies or eps from "Recently Added" just because they're flagged as watched.

I also don't like the new behavior of hiding watched items from Recently Added.
Hi:
The media flag box it's to small to hold the full "minutos" word (minutes in spanish) in movies/series over 99 minutes.
This could be solved making the box bigger or using "min" to abbreviate "minutos", just like in english.

More than 99 minutes

Less than 99 minutes

Regards.
Álvaro.
Kodi v18.0 “Leia” (nightly)

Bug in notifications, Font - Arial based (skin settings)

Found an annoying little focus bug... using Kodi 17 when you close Chromium and return to Kodi it doesn't focus properly. You can send the "Home" command and it will return home but you can't navigate using arrows or the back command. The only way to regain complete focus is to use the mouse to highlight something. I switched the skin to Aeon Nox and didn't have the issue anymore so it is something in Estuary. Hopefully this isn't a tough one to fix since it could cause a lot of headaches for someone that doesn't have a mouse hooked up!
problem gone and never seen again after another reboot
Directory lists doesn't show up in addon with Estuary. The addon installs and opens, but the menu list briefly shows (grayed out) then disappears. Nothing.

I changed themes to Aeon Nox and it works fine.

This happens on kodi 17.1 on both mac and firetv that I've seen.
Hi,

I'm not sure whether that is the right thread for the question. I'm running the latest Libreelec version including Kodi 17.1 on a cubox-i4pro (imx6) and have an issue with the skin settings. The skin is Estuary.

In Preferences/Skin I'm trying to disable some of the main menu entries (e.g., radio, tv, music video). When I get back to the main menu, the entries are gone. However, as soon as Kodi restarts all entries are back.

Is this a known issue and if so, is there a fix?

Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41