Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(2020-09-06, 19:17)burcs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-12, 08:52)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]There's an inconsitency in displaying the <review> tag of a music .nfo-file. Everything is fine with a single disc album, but as soon as there's more than one disc only a list of tracks is displayed

Are you scraping with "Local Information Only" or using UMS?

I'm scraping with "local information only" - i solved the problem already by putting all files in one directory using a single album.nfo file and naming artwork thumb1, thumb2, discart1, discart2 ...
(2020-04-10, 01:29)burcs Wrote: [ -> ]Found a bug with Estuary on a Firestick. If you go to configure skin > Main menu items and highlight the scroll bar (right keypad twice), you can't get back to the options. Like you can scroll up and down with the up/down keypad, but the left keypad won't take you back to the actual options (radio buttons, etc). You have to hit the back button to go back to the previous menu and select configure skin again.

So technically this one's been fixed, or at least halfway. If I highlight the scroll bar and scroll down, when I hit the left keypad to go back to the radio buttons it takes me back to the top of the menu, defeating the purpose of having the scroll bar. Same if you scroll down to, say, weather, then use the scroll bar to go back up, left keypad just takes you back to weather at the bottom.

On other menus if you scroll down it takes you to the topmost visible entry on the menu. Or if you're at the bottom and use it to scroll back up left keypad takes you to the top.
thanx for the report!
let's fix it (again): https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18462
I am not sure if this is a bug or by design in the Estuary skin.  In the DialogVideoInfo.XML screen button 13 is labeled Same Director but the SQL query is returning both actor and director roles for the query, which is the same result as clicking on the actor.  Both issue the same identical SQL query. 

Here's an example SQL query Kodi is issuing when clicking on the Same Director button:

2020-11-12 04:28:37.731 T:10548   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 75 ms for 37 items query: select * from movie_view LEFT JOIN actor_link ON actor_link.media_id=movie_view.idMovie AND actor_link.media_type='movie' LEFT JOIN actor a ON a.actor_id=actor_link.actor_id LEFT JOIN director_link ON director_link.media_id=movie_view.idMovie AND director_link.media_type='movie' LEFT JOIN actor d ON d.actor_id=director_link.actor_id WHERE a.name='Clint Eastwood' OR d.name='Clint Eastwood' GROUP BY movie_view.idMovie

Here's the same results with clicking on the actor:

2020-11-12 04:22:20.570 T:10548   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 78 ms for 37 items query: select * from movie_view LEFT JOIN actor_link ON actor_link.media_id=movie_view.idMovie AND actor_link.media_type='movie' LEFT JOIN actor a ON a.actor_id=actor_link.actor_id LEFT JOIN director_link ON director_link.media_id=movie_view.idMovie AND director_link.media_type='movie' LEFT JOIN actor d ON d.actor_id=director_link.actor_id WHERE a.name='Clint Eastwood' OR d.name='Clint Eastwood' GROUP BY movie_view.idMovie

I left off TV shows and episodes since they are the same.  I would have thought Same Director would just be movies with the same director. 

Jeff
Kodi 19 Beta 2:

Window: visualization
File: MusicVisualization.xml
Problem: When skin font is set to Arial Based, the MusicPlayer.Year label is truncated (20...).
Suggested fix:  The current label width is 90.  Using 100 fixes it.  It could be made arial-specific if the current width is desired for the default font.

I have tested fix and could PR if desired.

scott s.
@scott967 a PR would be very welcome :-)
Don’t know whether this glitch is already known: In Kodi 19 RC, the music visualization screen contains information about the next track. But it shows this under some circumstances even when there is already the last track in the playlist running. Example: Just play any random album with more than one track (since everything works for single tracks). If the playback reaches the last track, there is still a next track displayed (the data shown is in fact the same track as the track already playing).
Would be great if this could be fixed before the final release of Kodi Matrix.

And one personal opinion: please consider removal of the track number in this display, showing it doesn’t make any sense in the age of individual playlists...
Hi guys.
I was wondering if this is the expected behaviour for the default skin in Kodi 19 RC?

I have used the MusicMediaHelper to split some concerts into chapters making them "albums" in the musicvideo section.
So when i navigate from main menu to Musicvideos/Artists/random artist (in this case AC/DC) i can se the entries I have scraped with use local information only. Better let screenshots speak for themselves. Sorry I don't know how to properly share screenshots here, hope it is okey I share some links. Feel free to remove them if this is not allowed

So is this what I'm suppose to see?
Edit:
Windows 10 64bit. Kodi 19 RC 1 64 bit
Edit 2:
Hope I got it right with the screenshots this time. . As you can see the "album" titles are not displayed on all sorting options.
(2021-01-27, 22:30)UlfSchmidt Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t know whether this glitch is already known: In Kodi 19 RC, the music visualization screen contains information about the next track. But it shows this under some circumstances even when there is already the last track in the playlist running. Example: Just play any random album with more than one track (since everything works for single tracks). If the playback reaches the last track, there is still a next track displayed (the data shown is in fact the same track as the track already playing).

And one personal opinion: please consider removal of the track number in this display, showing it doesn’t make any sense in the age of individual playlists...
Just realized that this bug is independent from the skin actually in use.
Don’t know where exactly to report it, in Kodi 18 everything was fine, it’s a new issue with Kodi 19.
(2021-01-31, 22:48)UlfSchmidt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-27, 22:30)UlfSchmidt Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t know whether this glitch is already known: In Kodi 19 RC, the music visualization screen contains information about the next track. But it shows this under some circumstances even when there is already the last track in the playlist running. Example: Just play any random album with more than one track (since everything works for single tracks). If the playback reaches the last track, there is still a next track displayed (the data shown is in fact the same track as the track already playing).

Just realized that this bug is independent from the skin actually in use.
Don’t know where exactly to report it, in Kodi 18 everything was fine, it’s a new issue with Kodi 19.

There is already a fix in the works.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19149
(2021-01-31, 23:22)ksooo Wrote: [ -> ]There is already a fix in the works.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19149

Thanks, perfect!
Hi,

I'm running V19 RC1 with a full clean install.

In V18 when I hit the pause button during playback, I got this screen with the OSD info:
And it automatically disappeard again when I resumed playback.

In V19 RC1, I get nothing on my screen when I hit pause. Only the video freezes (is paused off course).
I can get the OSD info on my screen by pressing 'enter'. But it is allways on or allways off (during playback or pause). It doesn't appear automatically when paused or disappears again when playback is resumed.

Is this a bug? Or do I need to tweak this elsewhere?
You shouldn't have got the OSD controls just from pressing Pause in v18.
(2021-02-09, 11:18)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't have got the OSD controls just from pressing Pause in v18.

You are right, and I was wrong. My apologies.

It is this info that comes op with V18:
But there is no info at all in V19 RC1.
(2021-02-09, 10:20)Zokkel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm running V19 RC1 with a full clean install.

In V18 when I hit the pause button during playback, I got this screen with the OSD info:
And it automatically disappeard again when I resumed playback.

In V19 RC1, I get nothing on my screen when I hit pause. Only the video freezes (is paused off course).
I can get the OSD info on my screen by pressing 'enter'. But it is allways on or allways off (during playback or pause). It doesn't appear automatically when paused or disappears again when playback is resumed.

Is this a bug? Or do I need to tweak this elsewhere?

There are 3 OSD's when playing back video, the Seekbar OSD which shows the progress and playback state, the Info OSD which which shows the same info as the seekbar plus a Poster/Thumbnail and Plot in addition, and the Menu OSD which shows the same info as the seekbar plus the control button in addition.

Correct operation is that when you pause you only get the Seekbar OSD.

In v18 the Seekbar is located at the bottom and remains on screen while paused.

In v19 the Seekbar is located at the top and will disappear after 5 seconds.

What you show in your image is the Menu OSD with the control buttons, and this will never appear by doing only a simply Pause on it's own, in both v18 & v19 the only way to get that is via Enter or Menu buttons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41