Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Australian News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an Add-ON that I can get assui news? like channel 7 or sunrise? I want live Aussi news please
I am making one atm you can manually download it from my GITHUB https://github.com/russellharrower/plugin.video.autv
Just put this in,works great.
Thanks
Nope - most channels don't work and those that do suffer massive buffering. Not installable from main Kodi repository, only as a master zip
10 and one other channel don't work, others are good except for buffering.

I do have a problem with buffering on my Minix, all channels buffer bad but on my computer no buffering.Using Tunnelbear on both.

Wish I could figure out the problem. Using wireless on both computer and Minix.
Installed easy advanced settings using info here (removed garbage site promoting banned add-ons) Au channels buffering much less now, am still playing with the settings.

I've tried advanced settings in the past with no luck but this time it's actually working better.

*Mod edit
Sorry I'm fairly new try to stick to the rules.Didn't look the site over, was just trying to find info on adding the advanced settings.

I'll be more careful.
I can't get 9 HD anymore, anybody else? 7,7mate,7 two,C31, and ABC24 still work good.