Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Custom lists dev thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-01, 22:32)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-01, 13:20)Jayz2K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 20:06)pence Wrote: [ -> ]Digging the progress bars shogun. I'd be interested in the code once you are ready to share! I'm interested in learning more about this myself.

Also if anyone has a quick fix for adding episode air dates to the list view on widgets and/or addon viewing that would be awesome. I am using fixedlist type currently

Thank you guys!

Can you please check this :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2264655

(instructions at the bottom of the post)

Cheers

That is really good! Can you make for same list view that shows number of unwatched episodes instead of air date? I would like to set view for main TV shows list to show # unwatched, then when I go into the show view to display air date (so I could use this view already there).

replace the
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Premiered, - $LOCALIZE[20416]
with:

Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)]    Shows the number of unwatched episodes for the currently selected tvshow or season

*dont know what this 20416 string says !
(2016-03-02, 00:28)reaven Wrote: [ -> ]replace the
Code:
with:

Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)]    Shows the number of unwatched episodes for the currently selected tvshow or season

Code:
#: xbmc/dialogs/GUIDialogMediaFilter.cpp
#: xbmc/playlists/SmartPlaylist.cpp
msgctxt "#20416"
msgid "First aired"
msgstr ""
(2016-03-02, 00:28)reaven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-01, 22:32)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-01, 13:20)Jayz2K Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please check this :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2264655

(instructions at the bottom of the post)

Cheers

That is really good! Can you make for same list view that shows number of unwatched episodes instead of air date? I would like to set view for main TV shows list to show # unwatched, then when I go into the show view to display air date (so I could use this view already there).

replace the
Code:
with:

Code:

I'm getting this: https://anonmgur.com/up/b5a06d8cebc7867c...5d4dcb.png
(2016-03-02, 01:52)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-02, 00:28)reaven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-01, 22:32)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]That is really good! Can you make for same list view that shows number of unwatched episodes instead of air date? I would like to set view for main TV shows list to show # unwatched, then when I go into the show view to display air date (so I could use this view already there).

replace the
Code:
with:

Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)]

I'm getting this: https://anonmgur.com/up/b5a06d8cebc7867c...5d4dcb.png

I was going to test it but something broke...
check lines around 113 and 220 of Designer_CustomList1.xml(the one you download, you have to change both control one for the focus item and the other for obviously the unfocused ones Big Grin

Code:
<label>$VAR[B1SubTitle]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)]</label>

or try

Code:
$VAR[B1SubTitle]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes), - $LOCALIZE[16101]
Ok I've got it showing the number of unwatched episodes, but the season doesn't go away. It shows "2 Seasons8 Unwatched" (I added "Unwatched" at the end of that code just for aesthetics). How to get rid of the Seasons attribute and replace it with unwatched number?
(2016-03-02, 04:53)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I've got it showing the number of unwatched episodes, but the season doesn't go away. It shows "2 Seasons8 Unwatched" (I added "Unwatched" at the end of that code just for aesthetics). How to get rid of the Seasons attribute and replace it with unwatched number?

try any of the two below (depends if you want space or dash )
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes), - $LOCALIZE[16101]
or
$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101]]
it suppose to add the word ' unwatched '.
* $LOCALIZE[16101] - display Unwatched

and I didnt know you want to get rid of the season.., anyway I think is this bit $VAR[B1SubTitle], remove that to get rid of the season attribute
(2016-03-02, 04:53)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I've got it showing the number of unwatched episodes, but the season doesn't go away. It shows "2 Seasons8 Unwatched" (I added "Unwatched" at the end of that code just for aesthetics). How to get rid of the Seasons attribute and replace it with unwatched number?

Remove $VAR[B1Subtitle]

$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101]] is the one.

PS : Take care about brackets at the end guys (dual closing one when using localize).
told you ! Wink
edit: Nevermind, I'm a moron! I forgot to change the start of each file "include name="CustomX"" to match the order I wanted, I had all 3 as Custom1 Big Grin

Okay fiiiinally I think I have it the way I want, showing # unwatched in main TV view, then in each episode view, air date + no thumbs:

If anyone is interested or as clueless as me, after trial and error I got it to show "Episode # - airdate" with:

Code:
$VAR[B1SubTitle] - $INFO[ListItem.Premiered,,, $LOCALIZE[20416]]
glad !
trying to work now in a song list viewtype that maybe would be usable as an episode viewtype too !
I'm trying to edit the line now to show a YouTube channel name for a YouTube add-on view, any ideas? Example:

So I would like to have that line be "Channel Name - Length"
(2016-03-04, 00:14)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to edit the line now to show a YouTube channel name for a YouTube add-on view, any ideas? Example:

Well, the name you're wanting to move is part of the item plot. Meaning you have to move the whole plot as subtitle which is not really clean. Have you search in the addon thread if an infolabel can show that ?
(2016-03-04, 13:13)Jayz2K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 00:14)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to edit the line now to show a YouTube channel name for a YouTube add-on view, any ideas? Example:

Well, the name you're wanting to move is part of the item plot. Meaning you have to move the whole plot as subtitle which is not really clean. Have you search in the addon thread if an infolabel can show that ?

Oh I didn't realize that. The YouTube add-on seems to be currently in disarray, the author having stopped work on it at end of Dec from the thread. This is not important anyhow so no need to spend any time trying to figure it out.