Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MTV UK addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have made an addon for the UK version of the mtv website i have noticed that their is already some mtv addons in the official kodi repo from other countries so was thinking of submitting mine does anybody know of any reason why if i submitted it would be rejected. Thanks in advance for your reply. if anybody would like to try the addon you can download from github here MTV UK ADDON DOWNLOAD im still only learning so would welcome any feedback/recommendations.
Great Work Mucky Duck.
Hope it gets accepted
thanks mate not submitted it yet i want to tweak it more before i do just wanted to see if their would be any objections so i know not to bother wasting my time.
Thread moved to the add-on development section, as it's more likely to get seen by the people who would be able to respond there than getting lost in the noise of the add-on support section.
No problem thank you
mr mucky duck please make thread that has all your addon and repo, thx
(2016-06-20, 03:12)daniel-ntl Wrote: [ -> ]mr mucky duck please make thread that has all your addon and repo, thx

Not going to happen on this site if it violates forum rules (wiki)
(2016-06-20, 03:12)daniel-ntl Wrote: [ -> ]mr mucky duck please make thread that has all your addon and repo, thx
sorry but as the moderator pointed out it would be against the forum rules to set up a thread on most of my addons and would probably earn me a ban from the forum which i would total agree with. The mtv addon i posted here was my way of trying to give back something to the foundation they could use in the official repo of legitimate addons but i got no response so never submitted as im still unsure of the legality of scraping from the uk mtv site.
If you want someone to take a look at the addon, put the source somewhere on github that it can be viewed and commented on without downloading a zip.
I don't think any of us will bother to load a zip out of a sketchy repo.