Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience1080 6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2016-10-13, 03:28)iceman1973 Wrote: [ -> ]I know I'm late in the developement but is there a way to disable the watched/unwatched icons? I really dont need to see that. I think it looks a lot cleaner without it. And if not can we have that put into the next release?

If I had to edit one of the skin files were would I do that? What needs to be edited?

Thanks in advanced.

I like the idea to disable it globally. Will take a look at it.

For now you need to replace the content of all "overlay" variables.
Look at Include_Views.xml and search for <!-- Overlays -->

Replace the body of each overlay variable with <value />.
Example:

Code:
<variable name="InfoListOverlay">
  <value />
</variable>
The fanart view got a new revised design. Now it's also possible to set some view options (display info, display plot) for this view.

I didn't try the beta yet (because I'm not on Krypton yet), so apologies if anything of the following wishes has been addressed already: While i love the skin itself, i kinda hate those widgets. Most of the time they don't load (just show a throbber infinitely); some of them (once loaded) are misleading because I don't have those "trending" movies; and in general, they are taking up space that I'd rather use for additional tiles. So is there a way to either:

- get rid of those widgets and replace them with additional tiles instead?
- customize those widgets so that they show (and lead to) addon contents?
Piers had done some rewrites of these widgets, but IMO they works the same like before. I'm totally agree with the loading issue and we'll definitely need look at this.

To get more tiles for movies (4 tiles) you could switch to classic home in skin settings > Home > Use classic home
I've spent some time in refactoring the home widgets. Now the library data addon is dropped and we use smartplaylists instead which will improve the loading performance of local content.
Hello guys Smile First of all - I wanna thank You for continue of developing such a fantastic skin. Fortunately all 'Black and Piers great work has been continued Smile

In my opinion we should bring some changes in the MusicOSD. I think that this view is a bit too boring. I've made some modifications to DialogSeekBar.xml and I think it looks much better than before.

If You are interested I could provide all files that I've modified.

What do You think about it?

Screenshots:

watch gallery
Hello all,

I'm just looking for the "best for me" skin, as I finished to organize my library. This one looks great, and it will be one of my choices (I've posted the same message on to other skins, and that's all).

I would try to find a way to do what I need.

Do you know if it could be possible to add a entry in the context menu (key "I" when on a movie, via library view for example) to add "tags" to this movie ? I would like to use tags (http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags) to manage manual playlists for my family (those movies for my children, those ones for my wife, those ones for all the family...), but it's really uncomfortable to populate the tag list thru the tag menu. You have to chose "add movies" when you are on a tag, and then the list is "brut one" : no filter, no view, no informations... only the list of all movies you have.

It would be more confortable doing this via any view we choose, and then being able to add one (or more) tags to a movie we're working on.

Do you know if somebody could help me ? Thank you very much.
This is something that a skin can't do. You need to file a feature request for Kodi itself.
ok ! Tank you for your answer. I asked in Kodi features.

Sorry for my message Smile
No problem Smile
(2016-10-22, 18:59)Wymiatacz87 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys Smile First of all - I wanna thank You for continue of developing such a fantastic skin. Fortunately all 'Black and Piers great work has been continued Smile

In my opinion we should bring some changes in the MusicOSD. I think that this view is a bit too boring. I've made some modifications to DialogSeekBar.xml and I think it looks much better than before.

If You are interested I could provide all files that I've modified.

What do You think about it?

Not bad, but how does this fits to music addons like Shoutcast and other internet radio addons. Could you provide some more screenshots (radio addon playing, song with no cover etc.)
Just have to say I love this skin. So simple and easy to navigate for the every day user (family). I am using Krypton 17.3
(2016-10-27, 23:20)gotexans Wrote: [ -> ]Just have to say I love this skin. So simple and easy to navigate for the every day user (family). I am using Krypton 17.3

Great to hear that you and your family are happy with the skin. Thanks Wink
(2016-10-20, 19:25)xhaggi Wrote: [ -> ]I've spent some time in refactoring the home widgets. Now the library data addon is dropped and we use smartplaylists instead which will improve the loading performance of local content.

great, thanks for your ongoing support !
Hello,

I am testing Kodi 17 Beta 5.
I am getting this:
Like if the skin was not able to show any content even if the counter on the left shows that actually I have 1764 movies.
If I then enter into the library everything works fine.
I have the same also for TVShows...

Any suggestion?

Thx,
P.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14