Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience1080 6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
New movies does only show recently added movies. Not sure why there are no available on your db. Does this also happens if you select random movies for that widgets?
It worked now.
I simply changed and changed back the settings related to the widget and it started working.

Thx,
Dakkar
(2016-10-18, 06:45)xhaggi Wrote: [ -> ]To get more tiles for movies (4 tiles) you could switch to classic home in skin settings > Home > Use classic home
Thanks, I was aware of the classic home skin but to be honest don't like it's overall design. Since the "Applications" tab consists of tiles only which all can be customized, I was wondering if you can't just have an option in the settings to use the same for other tabs as well? Code/Logic must be there from the "Applications" tab, so I believe it could be reused.

If there is no way to get rid of those widgets though, it would be great if they were more customizable and/or if there were more useful widgets. For example, a widget displaying the first x entries from an addon-path would be great so to have a direct link into addon-contents from the home screen.
(2016-11-02, 19:12)Dakkar Wrote: [ -> ]Like if the skin was not able to show any content even if the counter on the left shows that actually I have 1764 movies.

I just moved from kodi 16.1 to 17 and was having the same issue. Go into the skin settings, then the widgets menu. Select the item to reset defaults and then go back and check. If that doesn't work, go back into the menu and change some of them around, see if that "wakes up" the config.
Has there been an update to the skin?

Mine seems to have updated, but now has the other panels either side of the screen and there is a bounce when the screen appears. Is there a way to turn it off?
You're right there is an update available. I've decided to dropped the classic home in favor of moving some stuff into the normal home screen. The animation and the previous and next section on the left and right. This can't be turned off.
I noticed a bug in the Xperience1080 language file for Kodi 16 (Jarvis) and Kodi 17 (Krypton).

In the userdir file: \AppData\Roaming\kodi\addons\skin.xperience1080\language\English (US)\strings.po, the "Close" string should be listed as "Close" and not "Cerrar"

Line 845 of the file should be msgstr "Close", not "Cerrar"

Thank you!

Code:
msgctxt "#31922"
msgid "Cancel"
msgstr "Cancel"

msgctxt "#31923"
msgid "Close"
msgstr "Close"

msgctxt "#31924"
msgid "View Options"
msgstr "View Options"
Thanks will be fixed in the next release.
Kodi 17 RC is released.

and i use the latest version of this skin, and when i open my Kodi and this is happen

and why the Homescreen using Classic Style default?
(2016-12-31, 12:48)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi 17 RC is released.

and i use the latest version of this skin, and when i open my Kodi and this is happen

It looks like your language file is broken. For me everything works like it does before.

(2016-12-31, 12:48)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]and why the Homescreen using Classic Style default?

I've dropped the classic home screen and merged some of the visuals and animations into the default. I've spend to much time to maintain both the default and classic home screen over the last year.
(2016-12-09, 20:59)JoshDi Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed a bug in the Xperience1080 language file for Kodi 16 (Jarvis) and Kodi 17 (Krypton).

In the userdir file: \AppData\Roaming\kodi\addons\skin.xperience1080\language\English (US)\strings.po, the "Close" string should be listed as "Close" and not "Cerrar"

Line 845 of the file should be msgstr "Close", not "Cerrar"

Thank you!

Fix is pushed to master.
(2016-12-31, 13:30)xhaggi Wrote: [ -> ]

It looks like your language file is broken. For me everything works like it does before.

(2016-12-31, 12:48)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]and why the Homescreen using Classic Style default?

I've dropped the classic home screen and merged some of the visuals and animations into the default. I've spend to much time to maintain both the default and classic home screen over the last year.

i've recently updated Kodi from RC1 to RC2 and updated the skin too in github Xperience1080 (master) and the problem still same Sad
and how i can fix this problem, because before that i used Jarvis and never had a problem like this Smile

& Happy NewYear
Is there a way to change wich channel list i shown directly in the tv tab? I can ofc change when going in TV channels but it would be nice to have the my favorite list directly under tv tab.
Currently it shows you the last 20 channels ordered by last played. If you want to change the group you need to adjust the xml.

https://github.com/xperience1080/skin.xp....xml#L1071

Replace the * (Star) with your channel group name.
(2016-12-31, 19:23)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-31, 13:30)xhaggi Wrote: [ -> ]

i've recently updated Kodi from RC1 to RC2 and updated the skin too in github Xperience1080 (master) and the problem still same Sad
and how i can fix this problem, because before that i used Jarvis and never had a problem like this Smile

& Happy NewYear

Sorry I don't know what's wrong with your setup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14