Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: spotimc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, i hope you can help me. Ive tried logging in to spotimc for getting spotify up, but unfortunately all i get is bad username or password so therefore i cant get in. ive tried trawling through google or youtube without a resolution to this problem.I am currently using kodi 15.2 on windows 7. Thanks very much
Post here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=125147&page=25

Better chance of Z answer
Thanks for your reply Derek but as a computer and Kobi beginner none of the posts made any sense to me. Im looking for an easier answer if this is possible.As i said in my last thread ive gone on google and whatever else i could, but i just cant find anything. Surely some of the many people who have viewed this must have a solution. thanks again
All he wanted was for you to ask the question in the correct Forum. Here is General help for Windows. Not for spotimc, people that help with that Addon dont look here.
As said above i don't use this so post in the correct place thats all and u should get an answer.