Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Web Browsers Start Page Link from within Kodi in a frame.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this request will be tempting enough to create but I hope I can make myself clear enough in what I would wish was in Kodi......So let me explain.

My thought is that I would wish that there was a link on main start up Kodi interface to Web Browsing and also directed to your main web browser, When this link are clicked it will open up the web browser within a new window frame so that we can get out on the net to look at Web TV as some channels at least here in Sweden only work in the web browser......Would be nice instead of minimize kodi to go out and open web browser from the desktop + it should be separate in the frame like in a safty box when open in the frame inside Kodi so no risk of infection of the main Kodi System...so it do not get mest up I mean.......Well I hope you understand what I mean by this feature Request.....Because for me it would be used on a regular basis as I do look at Swedish TV through Play Channels that seam only to work if Cookie accept and Java accept through Browser.....Anyhow thank you for the Good work and the time you took to read this with hope of a feature like this in the future.
No Launcher 4Kodi won't do the thing I am asking about but thanx anyhow......
The main future is to have my firefox homepage in Kodi within a new opened frame when clicking on a browser link on main kodi menu + when getting into fullscreen of the web browser video the frame will go to background
and when the web video close and minimize it should get back within the Kodi frame again.....Never leaving Kodi.
....And it would be cool if There was a setting in Kodi to choice browser or use the system main browser of the operation system......plus a possibility to change the frame theme to what one might like....like colors and perhaps the frame itself.