Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Acceleration problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi sorry to bother you I av installed kodi 16 on my mx dual core box but carnt get the acceleration settings right av tried all different combos but can not get to run smoothly but when I reverted back to 14.2 it runs perfect any ideas why 16 jarvis is playing up it is racking my brains now
Please read the rules you were presented with when you signed up to the forum. We do not discuss or support piracy "builds" on this forum.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Sorry think there is a bit of miscommunication by me sorry thelse are not piracy builds it's my normal kodi build when I watch anythink on kodi the acceleration is out and is in slow motion
(2016-03-06, 21:20)Keithy78 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry think there is a bit of miscommunication by me sorry thelse are not piracy builds it's my normal kodi build when I watch anythink on kodi the acceleration is out and is in slow motion

Then please edit your first post and removed the reference.

You'll also need to provide a debug log after replicating the issue to receive proper support.
Any ideas how I can do that
The link in my last post explains how to set your system for debugging. Next replicate the problem and post the log as instructed in the link.
debug log (wiki) but bet you have a plethora of banned addons installed.