Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Confluence skin, ver 15.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,
I have created a folder with specific songs and altered the file names so they play in certain sequence.
So, I play my folder (files), not library.
How do I assign a specific picture to each song and how do I add lyric text files when the add-on either selects the wrong lyrics or finds none?
Thanks so much!
(noob)
FTW: If you want a custom thumb, you can add a .jpg file to your music directory. The .tbn file can be either a .JPG or a .PNG file (with transparency) that you simply rename the extension from .jpg/.png to .tbn. The size of the picture can be anything from 64x64 to 256x256 in pixel-size (you may want to use a larger pixel-size if you use Kodi in 720p/1080i HDTV resolution to get a sharper image).

Adding music to the library (wiki) Examples in this wiki

Quote:add lyric text file
is a bit more tricky. I suggest you read a little more of the wiki's to get a handle of Kodi, it should be automatically doing all this for you. This creation of a folder with altered names, is going to create issues.. it's like doing an end run around trying to accomplish something that Kodi just does.