Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Home screen shortcut icons cannot be changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading kodi att the end of February, all changes I make to kodi's home screen shortcuts are returned to their prior state on restarting of kodi. I experimented with different addons, and the inability to make lasting changes ofmthe home screen icons is independent ofmthe addon. The change of shortcut icons occurs properly initially when I make the change within the skin settings, but upon leaving kodi and restarting kodi, the shortcuts magically return to their former setup. The problem when restarting kodi includes removing new shortcuts I've added (making the icons seem like they are missing or disappeared) as well as replacing a changed shortcut icon with the prior shortcut icon. This problem arose only after the recent upgrade. Effectively, I can't make lasting changes to the shortcut icons.

I am using a firetv stick. I use the confluence skin. The problem only appeared after upgrading at the end of February. It occurs on all 3 of my firetv sticks.

Any thoughts? Thanks for any help and/or ideas.