Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] skin.estuary.midraal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've removed the screenshot included in the first post as it showed content of dubious origin, so I've asked midraal to provide another screenshot of his mod.
would a screenshot showing next episodes be okay?
Yes that would be fine.

Movies are ok to show, just make sure it's stuff that could be taken from DVD, Blu-ray etc or recorded off the TV.
Thank you for your cooperation midraal.
you're welcome, was a rather dumb mistake on my part anyway. wasn't using it to pirate, but can see how it could be confusing
I'll split this diversion off to keep your thread clean.
(2016-03-09, 15:05)midraal Wrote: [ -> ]you're welcome, was a rather dumb mistake on my part anyway. wasn't using it to pirate, but can see how it could be confusing

Seems I owe you an apology, didn't realise it was something from the extended info script and is for information only of what's in cinemas currently and will only play a trailer. This wasn't something I was familiar with so sorry for the misunderstanding on my part, so feel free to reinstate the original screenshot if you wish.