Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMDB scraping EN poster regardless of language setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

Starting yesterday I've started getting en posters no matter what. The scraper settings are set to he but I'm still getting en posters/ (All other details are coming in Hebrew as they should)

I've also tried re installing Kodi Jarvis (even though the issue started today on 2 different kodi machines) and selecting a different language for the scarper (it, ru, he) posters are still in en.

Thanks
Bump.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
The TMDB API seems to currently be ignoring the language parameter on image queries.

Not a lot can be done until we know whether it's a deliberate change in behaviour, or just a temporary bug.
According to Travis, normal service should resume in a few hours.
(2016-03-12, 17:26)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]The TMDB API seems to currently be ignoring the language parameter on image queries.

Not a lot can be done until we know whether it's a deliberate change in behaviour, or just a temporary bug.

It was just a temporary bug and Travis has already fixed it, so in a few hours everything will be fine again Wink