Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Discovery Channels - Matrix version 2021.10.08 available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yes, followed those exactly!

Response is: Failed to install add-on from .zip file.

same response.

I noticed both files are only 8.51kb, that seems a little small to me. Is there anywhere else I can get the file from? I'll also try to locate it myself though.

Thanks for your help on this!
(2016-05-29, 03:44)Loadie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, followed those exactly!

Response is: Failed to install add-on from .zip file.

same response.

I noticed both files are only 8.51kb, that seems a little small to me. Is there anywhere else I can get the file from? I'll also try to locate it myself though.

Thanks for your help on this!

The actual file size is about 100 times larger, should be about 840k. Seems like your download might be getting interrupted somehow.

Try this link and let me know if it works.
That worked!

Thanks very much.

I hate those download sites with a passion.
Can someone post version 317discovery can't seem to open the posted one.what's the difference between 316 and 317.
(2016-06-01, 01:20)everlast Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone post version 317discovery can't seem to open the posted one.what's the difference between 316 and 317.

I just downloaded the file and was able to open it without issue. Please try again.

See the first post in this thread for the (minor) difference between 3.1.7 and the previous version.
OK cannot open file from that site can someone post 317 discovery very good work was able to open 316 but need 317 discovery when try to open zip it says can't open file.thanks
MetalChris,
McAfee is warning me of a dangerous download. (It did not happen with the previous version).
I wonder if that is why Everlast is having problems.

(2016-06-01, 06:01)everlast Wrote: [ -> ]OK cannot open file from that site can someone post 317 discovery very good work was able to open 316 but need 317 discovery when try to open zip it says can't open file.thanks

(2016-06-01, 06:20)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]MetalChris,
McAfee is warning me of a dangerous download. (It did not happen with the previous version).
I wonder if that is why Everlast is having problems.

I suppose that is entirely possible. I did just downloaded the file here at work, where we have some seriously mega-industrial strength antivirus software running, and the file is clean. Likely just McAfee blacklisting an entire domain because another file on the same domain was found with a virus or other malware.

I can look into providing another link when I get home from work, if people are still having problems.
This addon worked great on my Android box. Thanks for another awesome addon Chris. Getting close to 20 now.Rofl
Hello,

I hope some one of you could give me some help on this. Does some one know how to get Destination America US & Travel Channel US with kodi?
Thanks a lot in Advance

I appreciate!
Hello MetalChris,

Do you maybe know how to get the repository plugin.video.discovery-channels-3.1.7.zip with kodi installed?
Maybe through a URL?

Thank you
(2016-07-18, 15:25)semaiko Wrote: [ -> ]Hello MetalChris,

Do you maybe know how to get the repository plugin.video.discovery-channels-3.1.7.zip with kodi installed?
Maybe through a URL?

Thank you

There is no repository. Just follow the link in the first post to the tinyupload page and download version 3.1.7 from there. Then follow the HOW-TO:Install_add-ons_from_zip_files (wiki) in Kodi.
I tried installing both versions and when I click on most of the channels inside, I get an error "Discovery Channels Error - check the log for more information". A few of them work such as American Heroes, Velocity, Destination America, Discovery Life, and Discovery Kids.

NOT WORKING:
Discovery Channel
Animal Planet
Discovery Science
Investigation Discovery
TLC

Any ideas? Would love to get this up and running :-)

I'm located in the US and am running an Amazon Fire Box.

Thanks!!
Looks like they've made some changes to the website and I need to make some updates. Gotta go to work now, but I'll look into it further this evening. Hopefully I'll have it fixed in a day or two.
Good News Big Grin I have the add-on working again!

Bad News Sad You're going to have to wait another 24 hours. I need to do some more cross platform testing, and perhaps a bit of code cleanup before I'm ready to release the updated version.

Please be patient, it'll be here soon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13