Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Jarvis Crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guy's, not sure if I have missed something but I have been a long time user of SPMC and I am now just playing around with Jarvis, I have it all set up as I want but when I went to set up the Audio for my 5:1 system, when I press on "enable audio DSP processing" it comes up with "you need an addon installed to use this feature" I press ok and then it crashes and I have to force close Kodi.
Any ideas ?
(2016-03-13, 10:39)Gauduchon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guy's, not sure if I have missed something but I have been a long time user of SPMC and I am now just playing around with Jarvis, I have it all set up as I want but when I went to set up the Audio for my 5:1 system, when I press on "enable audio DSP processing" it comes up with "you need an addon installed to use this feature" I press ok and then it crashes and I have to force close Kodi.
Any ideas ?

I can confirm that it crashes. Maybe it is because Android doesn't currently have any audio DSP add-ons yet, and if none are found it locks up?