Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Time lengths gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the old version back in Kodi 15.2 before if i went onto films i could see the film lengths for example - Spectre (2015) - 2:28:56 now it just has a rating like 7.8
Not sure where you are referring to, might help to post a screenshot. The views are cleaned up in the new version, so it may have been removed.
(2016-03-14, 00:49)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where you are referring to, might help to post a screenshot. The views are cleaned up in the new version, so it may have been removed.

Yeah, I completely rewrote List view so that a single list is used for all content (movies, tvshows, etc) rather than separate layouts for each. No plans to add more details to the List view, prefer to use the info dialog to display all of the additional info.
Oh okay, Would it not be possible to have an option for us to choose? to display raitings to film lengths? i know we have the option view info but i really prefer to scroll and see the length
FYI, you won't get any support here for banned addons.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
It doesnt have to be for addons just an option that allows you to choose, between viewing time lengths an ratings
I looked into it. Until there is an easy way to format the duration (hh:mm) inside a container, I'm afraid I'm going to stick with ratings.