Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Error "cannot parse cpu features"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything worked fine in Isengard version on my tablet (Samsung Tab 4 10.1 lte - SM-T535). After upsating to a new rom and installing the Jarvis version I keep getting kodi error "cannot parse cpu features". Done many uninstalls and installs, wiping and cleaning cache but kodi doesn't work.

My final solution is factory reseting my tablet but I don't want to get involved in that for just an app with errors.

Is there anyone that is facing the same error or even has a solution or a way through this?
(2016-03-15, 12:27)kaymer79 Wrote: [ -> ]Everything worked fine in Isengard version on my tablet (Samsung Tab 4 10.1 lte - SM-T535). After upsating to a new rom and installing the Jarvis version I keep getting kodi error "cannot parse cpu features". Done many uninstalls and installs, wiping and cleaning cache but kodi doesn't work.

My final solution is factory reseting my tablet but I don't want to get involved in that for just an app with errors.

Is there anyone that is facing the same error or even has a solution or a way through this?

Having same problems done factory reset no difference