Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc media center for android smart box x2 beelink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/size]Can some please tell me why my android smart box x2 beelink, xbmc media center is blacking out every time I try to go inside of application? I'm not sure, what I did, but the other day I was just watching a movie perfectly fine but the next day after that, I turned on my tv and my android smart box and clicked on media center and words appeared on my screen saying KODI RUNNIN FIRST TEST and then a little while later my media center was just turning black ever time I would click on it.....please someone help me fix this problem, I need to watch my shows
Please provide a Debug Log (wiki) so people can help you.
See that's what I'm saying I can't get into the xbmc media center without the screen turning black on me I can't see any for the settings placed inside the media center
If you look at the advanced part of the link above, it walks you through how to manually gather and upload a log (use Pastebin or XBMClogs and post the link they will supply - go to one of the sites and copy/paste the log file into it and submit, it will then give you a url to paste here). The logs should already exist from your failed attempt to properly start Kodi, so should be available for gathering and upload.

You should be able to find the log file at either
Code:
<data/sdcard/Android>/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/temp/kodi.log
or /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

although the first folder may be different depending on your device and how its set up. Note that for the latter, the .kodi folder is a hidden one (due to the . in its name) and so you may need to enable viewing of hidden files and folders to see it).