Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi on DM800HD SE - Interlacing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a DM800HD SE, and I'm running the latest version of Kodi on my Raspberry Pi 3, with Raspbian under the hood. When I'm using the PVR & Live TV Add-on, my Live TV stream is interlaced. Pretty annoying, and I'm not able to find the setting to enable deinterlace in Kodi. I've been reading about deinterlacing and it seems to be a setting which was possible to enable before, but now I can't finde it.

I'm running Newnigma2 on my Dreambox, and I'm verry satisfied how the RPI 3 handles the stream. It works like a charm Smile

Any ideas, how to solve this?
Deinterlacig is poor for me too on my pi3 (using vu+)
(2016-03-16, 11:12)Hajric Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have a DM800HD SE, and I'm running the latest version of Kodi on my Raspberry Pi 3, with Raspbian under the hood. When I'm using the PVR & Live TV Add-on, my Live TV stream is interlaced. Pretty annoying, and I'm not able to find the setting to enable deinterlace in Kodi. I've been reading about deinterlacing and it seems to be a setting which was possible to enable before, but now I can't finde it.

I'm running Newnigma2 on my Dreambox, and I'm verry satisfied how the RPI 3 handles the stream. It works like a charm Smile

Any ideas, how to solve this?

i have the same deinterlace issue on ipad too. but deinterlace works very well on Kodi for mac.

My STB is dm800se too.

I posted the issue months, no one answered.
I don't have any issue like this? I am using DM800HD and rPI3 with OSMC.
This doesn't has anything to do with the STB. It is only passing through the transport stream (which is interlaced of course) and nothing more. You should check if "Adjust display refresh rate" in Kodi has been set to "Always". Otherwise your Raspberry will have a hell of a job trying to deinterlace at 60fps.