Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Export problem TMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with exporting Movies and TvShows from TinyMediaManager (with, for example, Movietemplate2). It is caused by the templates through using the filename (in stead of the movie- or tvshow-name) for links to the detail page. That is: when a movie or tvshow consists out of more parts (for example cd1 and cd2, or pt.1 and pt.2) or consists out of a DVD image (VIDEO_TS).

Example:
<!-- and print their name including a link to the detail page -->
<a href="movies/VIDEO_TS.html" target="detail">"The Metropolitan Opera Presents" Aida</a>

Here "VIDEO_TS" is being used as link to the detail page. So all movies in VIDEO_TS format link all to the same page (the last one encountered by TMM)

Anyone else had the same problem and solved it?
Hm. Same problem occurs with the newest feature of extracting POSTER and FANART files with the DetailExampleHtml template. For all movies in DVD format, posters and fanart are saved with the same name (the filename), which is VIDEO_TS. NOT with the title of the movie it contains.

The VIDEO_TS file for each DVD is saved in a folder with the same name as the movie title, and is saved in TMM under this title too.
do you have empty renamer settings?

generation of the file/link names is based on the renamer settings.. if there are no renamer settings the base name of the video file is being taken as link name. (in your case VIDEO_TS)

I've just built up a testcase and everything works here..
(2016-03-18, 09:46)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]do you have empty renamer settings?

generation of the file/link names is based on the renamer settings.. if there are no renamer settings the base name of the video file is being taken as link name. (in your case VIDEO_TS)

I've just built up a testcase and everything works here..

Thanks for your reply.

No, I do not have empty renamer settings. And anyway, VIDEO_TS cannot be renamed, because then the DVD files wouldn't work anymore. If there would be only one single VIDEO_TS folder, then there would be no problem. But ALL DVD images are in a VIDEO_TS folder (which resides within the folder with the same name as the movie title).

So, for example, there is a folder with is named after the title of the movie (The Wall Live in Berlin). In this folder there is a VIDEO_TS sub-folder with the DVD files. The html detail page that is generated by the template.will then be named "VIDEO_TS.html". Not "The wall Live in Berlin.html"

The template exports each DVD image to VIDEO_TS.html (and thus overwrites the same file all the time).
could you export some of your movies and create a bug report afterwards please?
The log:
2016-03-18 19:48:43,456 INFO [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:66 - preparing movie export; using Movie export template 2 (detail - html)
2016-03-18 19:48:43,462 INFO [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:97 - generating movie list
2016-03-18 19:48:43,497 INFO [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:106 - movie list generated: D:\VIDEO\MovieTemplate2\index.html
2016-03-18 19:48:43,498 DEBUG [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:118 - processing movie "The Metropolitan Opera Presents" Aida
2016-03-18 19:48:43,506 DEBUG [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:118 - processing movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence
2016-03-18 19:48:43,515 DEBUG [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:118 - processing movie The American
2016-03-18 19:48:43,519 DEBUG [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:118 - processing movie Amour
2016-03-18 19:48:43,522 DEBUG [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:118 - processing movie The Thirteenth Floor
2016-03-18 19:48:43,527 DEBUG [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:118 - processing movie The Wall: Live in Berlin
2016-03-18 19:48:43,531 INFO [main] o.t.core.movie.MovieExporter:135 - movie detail pages generated: D:\VIDEO\MovieTemplate2
2016-03-18 19:52:05,269 INFO [main] org.tinymediamanager.ui.MainWindow:452 - bye bye

So no errors reported. Export contained 6 movies. 4 of them were DVD images, 2 of them normal video's: A.I. and Amour.

3 html files were created: A.I. Artificial Intelligence.html, Amour.html and VIDEO_TS.html. The last one contained the data of "The Wall"