Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
the first i want to say that i love your skin, BobCratchett Smile
the second,i have request,can you add support for global search and lyric addon?
(2016-12-31, 02:39)haicaoboi87 Wrote: [ -> ]the first i want to say that i love your skin, BobCratchett Smile
the second,i have request,can you add support for global search and lyric addon?

Thanks for the kind words Smile

Global Search is a real pain to skin, and there are some alternatives to it currently being worked on - I'm waiting to see if these come to fruition before putting the effort in to skin an add-on I don't personally use. I'll look into what's needed to support lyric addons.
(2016-12-31, 17:00)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-31, 02:39)haicaoboi87 Wrote: [ -> ]the first i want to say that i love your skin, BobCratchett Smile

Global Search is a real pain to skin, and there are some alternatives to it currently being worked on - I'm waiting to see if these come to fruition before putting the effort in to skin an add-on I don't personally use. I'll look into what's needed to support lyric addons.

thank for your answear Smile actually global search and lyrics addon run fine,but it is not same style with your skin.
(2017-01-01, 13:31)haicaoboi87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-31, 17:00)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]

thank for your answear Smile actually global search and lyrics addon run fine,but it is not same style with your skin.

See this thread for a WIP search script which does have the same style as the skin (or, more accurately, doesn't need to be styled to automatically fit in the with skin) - the relevant script is available from my repo.
Just upgraded to 17.2.3 and I can confirm that the curve bugs are fixed. Thanks BobCratchett!

A very, very, minor cosmetic bug that I found: in episode list view, the text of the plot is cut through the last line before it starts scrolling:

Happens with both the default and classic fonts, but not the modern font (which I believe is a bit smaller).

No big deal really, but surely it's an easy one to fix Wink
Very nice! I'll give this skin a try.
Is there a way to have the main menu be horizontal center like this I use to have it on the original conq skin?

I just wanna say: Big Thanks for that skin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after configuring it for my needs this is finally what i needed.
beautiful - minimalist - clean - multiple widgets - quite light - just perfect
(2017-01-08, 14:08)Oral-B Wrote: [ -> ]Just upgraded to 17.2.3 and I can confirm that the curve bugs are fixed. Thanks BobCratchett!

A very, very, minor cosmetic bug that I found: in episode list view, the text of the plot is cut through the last line before it starts scrolling:
Happens with both the default and classic fonts, but not the modern font (which I believe is a bit smaller).

No, not an easy one to fix as - as you've seen - the different fonts take different spaces to display different number of lines. It's a minor visual issue, and not one that I have any plans to try and fix.

(2017-02-10, 05:46)Bray90820 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to have the main menu be horizontal center like this I use to have it on the original conq skin?

No, that's not an option and there are no plans for any further home screen styles.

(2017-02-16, 13:49)SoFvip Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanna say: Big Thanks for that skin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after configuring it for my needs this is finally what i needed.
beautiful - minimalist - clean - multiple widgets - quite light - just perfect

Thanks for the kind words.
Hello Bob,

Any plans to make the skin compatible with Leia?

Regards,

Bart
There's always plans Wink

I'm currently building back up into working with Kodi after some necessary time away - the first thing with igConq when I have the time to do a bit of development on it is fixing up a couple of issues that have come to light recently (mostly from its upstream OSMC skin), then I'm going to attempt to get it onto the repo.

Then comes Leia support - right now the necessary skin changes aren't major, but the changes being made to the Skin Shortcuts script are. So first will be finding and putting in the time to finish getting that script Leia compatible. Once that's done, skin compatibility should quickly follow.

Just to confirm, though, there definitely are plans - such that I've even picked the code-name for v18 of igConq - 'Something good?'.
Thanks Bob. From what you say does this mean that Skin Shortcuts does not work well under Leia? Could that be the reason why my slightly modded version of MadNox (just the basic deprecated infobool replacements at this time) for Leia doesn't show any backgrounds for any menu items except for Weather or the default backgrounds for each option? Please let me know. Thanks.

Oh, and I like the name! Smile

Regards,

Bart
(2017-02-16, 21:45)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-08, 14:08)Oral-B Wrote: [ -> ]A very, very, minor cosmetic bug that I found: in episode list view, the text of the plot is cut through the last line before it starts scrolling:

No, not an easy one to fix as - as you've seen - the different fonts take different spaces to display different number of lines. It's a minor visual issue, and not one that I have any plans to try and fix.
Fair enough... Would you point me to the right XML file so I can give it a shot?
The current repo version of Skin Shortcuts is not compatible with Leia.

The 'master' branch on git includes basic compatibility patches for Leia, but the hope is that these patches won't be in future repo updates for Krypton and earlier (not least because they're really nasty patches, from a clean-code POV), depending on exactly how long the following takes to complete:

The 'Leia' branch on git is where v18 development is happening. It will have not only full-compatibility with Leia, but is also taking the opportunity to refactor large amounts of code, remove large amounts of old and little-used code, move towards pep8 code standards for the first time and break backwards compatibility - this is the branch that any v18 skin should ideally be tested against unless you're looking at being on the repo before the Leia version of the script is complete.

(Please note that I'm going to be very strict with regards feedback on the Leia version of the script - by all means report any issues you find, bearing in mind that there already are known breakages and there will be more, but not only is there no particular hurry to have the script ready and working before Leia hits beta, but I'm going to absolutely require a full debug log before I look into any report Smile)
(2017-02-16, 22:28)Oral-B Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-16, 21:45)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-08, 14:08)Oral-B Wrote: [ -> ]A very, very, minor cosmetic bug that I found: in episode list view, the text of the plot is cut through the last line before it starts scrolling:

Fair enough... Would you point me to the right XML file so I can give it a shot?

If memory serves the episodes list is Viewtype51.xml - If you do manage to adjust it so it fits perfectly all the different font options, I'd encourage a PR Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12