Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yup, I think this confirms the skin is dead Smile

Actually, I've been ridiculously busy recently setting up a brand new service for the local council which has meant that - as someone who official became partially retired about three years ago - I'm working more-than-full-time hours at present (tomorrow is my first full day off in three weeks - so I'm currently enjoying getting drunk for the first time in too long Smile)

The skin is still alive, and when I actually get back to working what I'm actually contracted to work, there's a genuinely great update coming with no-little-thanks to the OSMC project and the improvements coming thanks to that project.

I'd encourage patience, and it's good to know that there are people who really care about the skin Smile An update really is coming, and I apologise that my own targets for it haven't been met. But it is coming!
No need to apologise, please take all the time you need. Actually, I find the skin to be very close to perfect the way it is now so I'd definitely continue using it even if it *was* dead... but knowing that it's still beeing worked on is great news indeed Big Grin

Just kidding! Keep up the good work!
Just discovered this skin and I think it's excellent! Clean, modern, fast. It's just what I've been looking for, a most of the others are too cluttered for me. I look forward to an update if it is still coming :-)
Any chances for a v18 Update?
Yes! An update for 18 would be awesome. This is still the best skin for me. Can't wait to use igConq with Leia running on my Xbox one
Can someone tell me if and how I can disable the custom background image on the media views? I just want the custom image on the home screen and fanart on media views. Currently they melt into one.

Edit: Nevermind
I only change the "xbmc.gui version" in the Addon.xml. Make some some Problems on install, but after a reboot it works fine on Kodi 18.

Download

Love this skin - please more official support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12