Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The option to delete a menu item (along with the options to change the label or to disable) have been moved to the context menu - make sure the menu item is focused on the list on the left (which is to say, don't focus on any of the options on the right) and press 'c' or whichever button you have mapped to the context menu.
hi buddy, top work on this one. very sleek indeed and just up my street, looking to use it on my sheild but one thing i cant figure out is if its possible for me to alter the name of one of the menu slots.. ideally id like to have one of the menus reading "games" which i can the point at a folder full of shortcuts to my games and roms ??

Regards Ian

edit

i can elter the xmls on my pc if thats what is needed i just need a shove in the right direction of possible buddy..
The option to rename menu items is on the context menu in the menu customiser - see the post right above yours for more details Wink
oh im so sorry buddy. completely overlooked the end of this thread in excitment to get back to fiddling with it haha..

one other slight issue im coming across is on startup, i cant nevigate any of the menus with the keyboard till i "hover" over them with the mouse first..

Is there a fix for this or is it a krypton bug ?
Not an issue I've come across. What windows exhibit the behaviour (Home screen, videos, music, pvr, etc)? What views are you using (if home screen which layout; if library view list, wall, etc)? A link to a full debug log (wiki) might also give some information.
yes mate its windows 10 clean im using here.. its in the vertical effer home screen where it to the left..

kodi starts but i cannot navigate any of the menus without forst hovering over any menu item with the mouse, i can the proceed to use the keyboard to navigate..

debug log to follow very shortly mate thank you
debug log is here..

http://pastebin.com/fBaCyURs

If u need anymore information or tests performed then just ask it will b a pleasure to help out in any way i can..
A quick look would suggest it's not a skin issue - the skin specifies in home.xml that control 9000 is the default control and should always be focused when that window is loaded (in all the home screen layouts, control 9000 is the main menu). Kodi would log it if it wasn't able to focus it, but there's no sign of that in the logs.

One thing I can see in the logs is that you're moving the mouse before the skin has loaded - it's an outside possibility, but there's a chance that those mouse movements are actually taking the focus away from the controls and therefore requiring you to put the focus back before you can use the keyboard... (Though my experience is that when the focus has been moved off of any control in that way, pressing a direction button on the keyboard should put the focus onto the default control. However, it's my best guess!)
iv actualy got around the issue by disabling the mouse / touch support in settings..

Must say mate, top, top work on this, its a hidden gem indeed..
(2016-08-26, 14:01)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]The option to delete a menu item (along with the options to change the label or to disable) have been moved to the context menu - make sure the menu item is focused on the list on the left (which is to say, don't focus on any of the options on the right) and press 'c' or whichever button you have mapped to the context menu.

Thanks a lot! I should have tried that one Smile
Hello everyone,

Is there a way to enable/browse local subtitles on this skin? In the subtitle menu when watching a movie it says local subtitle found but I can't access it. Am I doing smthng wrong?

Kind regards
You can choose from all locally available subtitles from the 'Audio and subtitle settings' screen - pick the speaker icon from the OSD to open. You can also switch through available subtitles with the 'L' key.
I've just upgraded my C2 to the latest LibreELEC 7.90 alpha, and I'm thrilled to see that my all-time favorite skin is alive and working well on Krypton... Many thanks BobCratchett (and eternal kudos to Hitcher for creating the best skin ever, of course!) ^^
Hello everyone, can someone please remind me how to rename/hide Home menu itemsHuh I've done it before but i can't remember how Big Grin

... It's amazing ... as soon as I posted the question ... i found it Big Grin sometimes I can amaze even myself!
I'll still post the answer as it may help someone else. Plus I'd already written it before I saw you'd found it Wink The options to disable/delete/rename are available from the context menu of the list of menu items on the left.

Just a heads up to anyone using the skin - there haven't been any updates recently because I've been working on another project which will directly improve this one. In the next couple of weeks I'm going to be back-porting a lot of improvements but, due to the nature of how it's going to be easiest for me to do it, it's quite possible some features will be temporarily dropped. So, when you get an update in a week or two, if there's any feature you can't live without thats missing please let me know and I'll get it re-added ASAP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12