Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xtreamer Ultra 2 and MySQL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I apologize in advance for everything I use Google translate.
I have the following problem.
I have a home Synology NAS 213j, and to me it is running phpMyAdmin.
I also have Xtreamer Ultra 2, SonyTV Android and kodi, AppleTV4 with MRMC and Raspberry PI 3 with OpenELEC.
I followed these instructions: http://www.htpcbeginner.com/kodi-mysql-s...e-library/
Originally I tried everything just to limber Xtreamer.

According to the instructions, I created a file advancedsettings.xml
<Advancedsettings>
  <Videodatabase>
    <Type> mysql </ type>
    <Host> 192.168.88.22 </ host>
    <Port> 3306 </ port>
    <User> kodi </ user>
    <Pass> kodi </ pass>
  </ Videodatabase>
  <Musicdatabase>
    <Type> mysql </ type>
    <Host> 192.168.88.22 </ host>
    <Port> 3306 </ port>
    <User> kodi </ user>
    <Pass> kodi </ pass>
  </ Musicdatabase>
  <Videolibrary>
    <Importwatchedstate> true </ importwatchedstate>
    <Importresumepoint> true </ importresumepoint>
<Cleanonupdate> true </ cleanonupdate> <! - Also clean library During library update ->
    <Importwatchedstate> true </ importwatchedstate>
    <Hideallitems> true </ hideallitems> <! - Removes the "* All" items from the video library ->
    <Hideemptyseries> true </ hideemptyseries> <! - Hide empty series in the video library ->
  </ Videolibrary>
  <Videoscanner>
    <Ignoreerrors> true </ ignoreerrors> <! - Silently ignore errors while scanning videos. ->
</ Videoscanner>
</ Advancedsettings>

But I'm still getting the error message: The server on '192.168.88.22' (101))
11:40:48 T: 140470740187008 ERROR: Unable to create new database
11:40:48 T: 140470740187008 ERROR: Unable to open database: MyVideos93 [2003] (Can not connect to MySQL server on '192.168.88.22' (101))
11:40:48 T: 140470740187008 ERROR: Unable to open database: MyVideos92 [2003] ......

So I decided to try the procedure on another device.
I began to AppleTV4 - database was created immediately.

Advancedsettings.xml file originally created for Xtreamer I copied into SonyTV, according to the instructions, I set what exactly contains media files - Movies and scraper I set the Local info only. Just everything is working correctly.
In the same way, I proceeded to Raspberry 3 - again, everything works correctly.
But the original problem still persists XTREAMER - under no circumstances it can not connect to the database and log I still throws the same error.
If the file is not present Xtreamer advancedsettings.xml, everything works correctly. If there insert file, restart the device, then I go to Videos / files / MyMovies / are opened context menu / Set content / None --- I modified Movies / Local information only / OK / window "Change content" / YES --- ---- happening is nothing. On other devices will begin to download information about individual films.
When I go again Videos / files / MyMovies / are opened context menu / Set content / ----- I find there again set (NONE).

I tried to change several users, several password, all user I added the MySQL user, I just found the only way Xtreamer be able to connect to the database.
Advancedsettings.xml I always edited in Notepad ++

I will be grateful for any help. I really have no idea how to change this situation. I even had to file advancedsettings.xml added and lines <name> MyVideos </ name> and <name> MyMusic </ name>
Nothing helps :-(
Everywhere I am, of course, the same version of Kodi.
I thank you very much.
First, you should post a full debug log to a pastebin site. Do not post partial logs in the forum.

Second, Unable to open database: MyVideos93 [2003] (Can not connect to MySQL server on '192.168.88.22' (101)) = OS error code 101: Network is unreachable
Thank you for answer.
Somehow I do not understand what it means Network is unreachable when advancedsettings.xml before adding it to the directory Userdata everything worked fine and metadata for movies are downloaded.

The complete log here like to listen - just please tell me exactly what to where to turn to log created and where it can then find you. I did not have a week to study this question again.
Thank you very much.

EDIT: and yet I unfortunately lost on the way that will put log.rar here - I do not see the option to attach a file.
(2016-03-18, 15:49)ClonyXXL Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for answer.
Somehow I do not understand what it means Network is unreachable when advancedsettings.xml before adding it to the directory Userdata everything worked fine and metadata for movies are downloaded.

The complete log here like to listen - just please tell me exactly what to where to turn to log created and where it can then find you. I did not have a week to study this question again.
Thank you very much.

EDIT: and yet I unfortunately lost on the way that will put log.rar here - I do not see the option to attach a file.

Go to pastebin.com and copy the entire contents of your debug log into a paste there. Then put the link to that paste into a post here.

Just as a question, what is the IP address of your Xtreamer Ultra 2? if it is on a different subnet, then it won't see your MySQL server.
All my toys with Kodi are on the same subnet 192.168.88.xx
xx = 21 ... Xtreamer
xx = 22 ... Synology NAS

EDIT:
I can not understand how I could load the entire log to Pastebin. That's why I uploaded it in .zip format here:
http://ulozto.cz/xm9keSRs/log-2016-03-18-15-23-16-zip
Unregistered it is necessary to use a download link "Stáhnout s omezením"
Complete log've added.
Yeah, very complete.

OK, my best guess is that as it's OpenELEC, that Kodi is starting before the network is ready. This is borne out by not seeing the MySQL server and also not being able to connect to any feeds.

Quote:17:40:17 T:140705532856064 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Couldn't resolve host name(6)
17:40:17 T:140705532856064 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 for http://feeds.openelec.tv/news

Oh, and no SMB either

Quote:17:40:16 T:140705512462080 WARNING: Process directory 'smb://192.168.88.22/02 NAS 2/06 Filmy neshlédnuté/' does not exist - skipping scan.
17:40:16 T:140705512462080 WARNING: Process directory 'smb://192.168.88.22/02 NAS 2/10 Seriály/' does not exist - skipping scan.
17:40:16 T:140705512462080 WARNING: Process directory 'smb://192.168.88.22/02 NAS 2/10 Seriály/Chirurgové/' does not exist - skipping scan.
17:40:16 T:140705512462080 WARNING: Process directory 'smb://192.168.88.22/02 NAS 2/10 Seriály/Kravaťáci/' does not exist - skipping scan.

There is a setting in OpenELEC to delay starting Kodi until the network is up and running.
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove NodNodNodNodNod
Dear Sir! I salute, thank you a million times, and deeply bow down !!!
It works like magic!
And I was there four days I grieve, I installed the entire OpenELEC from scratch again.
And finally it was such a trifle.
But little things stands the world!
Once again, thank you a thousand times !!!
No problem, glad you got it sorted !!
As a thank you, I'd like at least increased Reputation - again, I do not know how. I can not find anything.
Thanks. It's really not needed but there is a 'thank user' button at the bottom of posts. You can click on that to add reputation. I think you need a certain amount of posts to see it.

Anyway, thank you for your kind offer but the fact that everything is working for you is thanks enough. Enjoy Kodi !! Good luck in the future Smile
I do not know if it's because I still have a few posts, but unfortunately I see no "thank user" :-(
I only see Find, Quote, Quote+ and Report.
Therefore, I thank here at least once.
Have a nice time!
So after a "few days" I must return to fibers with a new problem.

I installed on my Xtreamer Ultra 2 - OpenELEC (Generic x86 (Intel / AMD / Nvidia) - Diskimage OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.95.1.img.gz). NVidia version was merged into Generic and jumps at boot me the same error ) on my Xtreamer ultra 2 but on boot I have the following message:

OpenELEC (official) - Version : 6.95.1
[FAILED] Failed to start Xorg Server.
See "systemctl status xorg.service" for details
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Fluxbox Windows Manager
[ OK ] Reached target Graphical Interface
Starting Kodi Media Center
[ OK ] Started Kodi Media Center
[ OK ] Reached target Kodi Mediacenter Interface.

few second later, a black screen 1 second end
go back to the message , and black screen, and ... loop

Can you help me ?

I tried to reinstall it 3 - the same result. Of course I file and download it again. Even yesterday morning pages were older than the afternoon.
When you install version 6.03 - OpenELEC-Nvidia_Legacy.x86_64-6.0.3.img.gz - everything works. But this version is not Kodi Jarvis. And I need to Jarvis for MySQL database Confused
My Xtreamer is less than 3 years old, so perhaps I OpenELEC authors want to say that I throw it? Sad Sad It seems that either remove a driver, or Xorg Server is installed and where it has no business.