Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: couldnt connect to network server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!!!
Im trying to add video addons and keep getting an error saying couldnt connect to network server....Ive tried reinstalling and still nothing...any suggestion?
What add-ons are you referring to? Bare in mind we don't support the installation of piracy add-ons and their respective repositories.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Any....I just tried abc family.....it either tells me .....dependencies arent met or connect connect to server....i tried an older version and it connects but just stays on WORKING....
yes.on the add on dowloads...everything works fine on my tablet but on my laptop I've tried 3 different versions and i cant simply get any add to work due o the unable to connect to server error....I've even disabled my security
I just checked the system settings...under network it states not connected to internet.....but i am connected to the internet cause im able to get online
What platform are you using? Windows?
If you care to try from same author and report back to that thread if having issues, a log would be needed for further ts.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231287
Yes.. windows 10.....I just did a fresh install of 16.0 jarvis from the kodi tv site...under system/network it states
Link:connected
MAC address:nothing
IP address;10.0.0.89
Subnet mask:255.255.255.0
Gateway:10.0.0.1
etc....
Internet: Not Connected
any suggestion?
Thank you cd2022 but until i get my connection squared away there isnt anything I can due with the suggested repo...I downloaded it but kodi wont connect to the repository...
I think I have the same problem or one very similar. My Android box was working ok until I decided to upgrade from Kodi 15.1 to 16.0. Now nothing works and I am getting this Message - " couldn't connect to network server". I don't understand what I could have done wrong or how to fix this. Miffed.