Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Re-arrange the top links menu bar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick suggestion/request - would it be possible to reverse the order of the very top links bar on the forum pages (the one with Mark All Forums Read / View New Posts / View Today's Posts)?

Given how close it is to the directory tree bar just beneath it (especially on small screens like tablets), it's easy to select "Mark All Forums Read" when you were trying to just go up a directory level or two via the tree bar just below it. At least it is for me, especially as my Android tablet using Chrome keeps hiding the main Chrome toolbar automatically which makes the page shift just enough to move the mark all read link to where I'm pressing.

A minor inconvenience I know, but as it's something that can't be undone, it would perhaps be nicer to have that Mark All Forums Read as the 3rd link on the bar rather than the 1st, so it's further away from accidental clicking by fat fingered idiots like me Wink So could the link order there be swapped around, ideally reversed?
Yeah, I've done that a few times and totally lost my place where I was reading, both on my tablet and on my phone (I hate tapatalk).