Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Short cut addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I updated my android box to Jarvis but now when I add my shortcut addon windows to the main screen, they disappear everytime I turn my box on. Any ideas?
What skin are you using? Go into Settings -> Appearance -> Skin and it will say what the name is.
Thanks , it is the confluence skin
(2016-03-19, 18:06)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]What skin are you using? Go into Settings -> Appearance -> Skin and it will say what the name is.

Interesting question as i put it down to jarvis because on my two sticks and firebox they all do that on jarvis but when i go back to isengaurd they are all fine
But they are all in the same standard confluence skins

There is a good few posts now about this including my own and it seems to only happen on a power shutdown
What would you say is a good alternative skin to try just to see if its a conflict between confluence and jarvis
If it's not working with the default Confluence skin, then I don't know what the issue might be (other than possibly a hard or crash-quit from Kodi that prevents it from saving the settings to files).
pq se friza mi van a Matricon,cuando actualizo hace unis dias,entiendo cuando cambio Jarvis.alguien me puede ayudar?
Having same issue with firesticks and Android box. Doesn't erase them every time. I have tried playing around with the profiles setting and that was the trick as my Android boxes seem to be fine. Sometimes unplugging the box results in clearing them but not always. Firestick on the other hand seems to be more frequent and when just powering down. Hope someone finds a fix soon.