Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi keeps kicking me out! HELP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi huys i could really do with your help! I have the latest version of kodi on my ott tv box and for no apparent reason every time I open the app after around 15 20 seconds I will get kicked straight back to my home screen! Do any of you have any suggestions? Thank you!!
Exact same issue for me started yesterday...whats going on?
Happening on every device from two samsung Galaxy S5's an S4, Microsoft laptops.. all my devices..
It's most likely a messed up add-on.

If you are not using anything on the banned add-ons (wiki) list then post a debug log (wiki).

(If you are, then be aware that we offer no help and support for any install which is contaminated with such junk.)
I have a Prometheus box running kodi 14.1 can someone send me a link to do step by step update please or point me in right forum direction please
(2016-03-19, 18:48)kyle1987 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Prometheus box running kodi 14.1 can someone send me a link to do step by step update please or point me in right forum direction please

You are in the wrong forum/community for that.That box is the box from a name I'll only use abbreviation for H.M. & A P it's best you contact them on twitter.If I'm correct in thinking it's the Intel 1037u motherboard housed in the metal casing running OpenELEC I'd imagine it's OE 4.2.1 Kodi Helix 14.2.If they don't help you,have a look on the OpenELEC site and you'll see it's a very easy upgrade process.The current stable version for that box is OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.0.3.tar.