Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Wrong Date Time Amazon Fire Stick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP!!! my amazon fire stick with kodi on has decided to stop working, when i open up kodi my date is showing as 1/1/2000 but my time zone is correct none of my apps will update or even work and i cant install tv addons please help!!!
To change the time on the firestick go settings/system/time zone
This should auto change time in kodi as well
I'm having the same problem too. That doesn't work to change either the time or the date
Take that back I've no longer got that problem I turned the power off and plugged it back it and it automatically fixed itself.
same problem but i use a TV Box Android (MXQ S805)..if i change time zone dosen't work, i must forcing date/time manually in android device setting for fix it (it was set on automatically)
I too am using a Fire TV gen 2 and my location is in hawaii ... I changed the amazone fire os time zone to all others and it works but Samoa and hawaii are the only ones that are not working and are wayyy off
I just reformatted to factory defaults on the Fire TV ver2 and installed Kodi 17.4 64bit (latest update from 17.3) and still same issue on the time setting ... to add I have recently purchased a FireStick ver2 for another tv in my bedroom no issue with 17.4 I believe 32bit