Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where do I find the Power/exit area in this skin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every other skin I've used has had a power icon to select to exit. I can't find anything in mimic.

I'm using the skin on two different devices, by the way. Nvidia shield TV and Amazom fire stick, same situation with both. I'm not sure how to cleanly exit without just hitting th home buttons on my shield or fire stick remotes.
You'll want to add a main or sub menu item that points to the shutdown action.
Cheers. Thanks for the quick response! I'll all set now.
How exactly did you solve you problem? It would be useful for rest of us if you write how you did it
Excuse me if one of the options I list appears slightly differently when you actually do this, because I don't have access to Kodi right now.

Settings > Appearance > Settings > Menus and Widgets > decide if you want add a Main Menu option or sub-menu and create with with whatever label you'd like> select Action > Common > then select whatever you wish (Shutdown, Exit, etc). In my case, I added sub-menu under Programs with an Exit command.
I really appreciate your response, I have got it working just the way it should be