Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 14.1 keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i aint great with this sort of stuff. i have a Prometheus box and running kodi 14.1 i think (helix)
when i turn the box on every 30 seconds or so it restarts back to the home screen again. i dont have enough time to do anything not even do a complete delete and restart. please help
Ask where you bought the box from.
(2016-03-20, 12:59)kyle1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i aint great with this sort of stuff. i have a Prometheus box and running kodi 14.1 i think (helix)
when i turn the box on every 30 seconds or so it restarts back to the home screen again. i dont have enough time to do anything not even do a complete delete and restart. please help

i am having the same problem
This is what your going to do with your box if you have a amazon fire tv stick you can do a clear data and re update the software if it keeps doing it then what[/size] your going to do is transfer you files to your computer laptop or whatever you plan on using to do a transfer. What i mean is that download a software called if you have a stick es file explorer once doing so you are going to connect to your network and host your files and transfer them over doing so will help less time. Furthermore refresh and download the latest version of kodi. By doing this will give you a fresh software once opened for the first time you will finally get out of the crash. What you can also do is go into es exploer and delete the crash file into kodi and reboot and launch again this will tell the system that the stick is cleaned from the codes. I did this today i noticed the same thing so when you launch you should be ready to go. [size=large]