Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't log out of youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all,

Apologies if this has been asked before and if so can someone post the link.

I know there have been a few issues with youtube which suggested an update, I've updated and YouTube now shows v5.1.20.4. Which now seems to work (popular right now, search etc) although I can't get my subscriptions to work, it looks like I'm logged in as there's no login option (it's switched on in the settings) but every time I try to log out it just says "login failed". When I choose playlist I get the request uses the <code>mine</code> parameters but is not...

Any ideas? Cheers
Should say I'm using a window 10 mini pc with Kodi 15.2
We don't support that repository here due to it's association with piracy add-ons. Please remove the reference to it in your post.

I'd recommend uninstalling the youtube add-on and using the fixed version in the Youtube forum thread.
Apologies removed that, I've tried to uninstalling (that was my first thought) but it won't has its associated with other addons.
Also updated again on now v.xxxxx.5 but still the same
Manually delete the youtube add-on folder... don't have kodi running when you do it. Follow the directions in the main YouTube thread post # 3531. If you already downloaded the latest version 5.1.20.5, no need to download again. After you're done reinstalling youtube, you do the sign in / double activation routine.
Thanks shall give that a try [THUMBS UP SIGN]