Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to view current youtube playlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am new to Kodi. I am playing a playlist in youtube. While playing i want see the videos present in that playlist to select different video. I don't see any option. I can access the playlist from my mobile kodi app. Can anyone please let me know how to do this from kodi itself.

Thanks
Venu
This is not only for youtube, this is how you do it for all add-ons. There are a couple ways. Easiest is while the video is playing press the <esc> key on your keyboard. Another way is to move your mouse, then you click the small [X] in top right corner. To exit the playlist and go back to the playing video press <tab> key or with mouse click in the video area. If you are on a tablet, while video is playing, touch the screen, then touch [X] in top right corner. To exit the playlist and go back to the playing video just touch anywhere in the video area.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I am using raspberry pi to run Kodi. I am accessing through kodi mobile app. I can see the playlist from the mobile app. While i am playing videos or songs from a playlist, i would like to see the list on Kodi itself instead of mobile app. I don't see a way to do it. If i press "Home" button, it show play controls with current song information, but i want to see full playlist. Please let me know if there is a way.

THanks
Venu