Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: URLResolver not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am running Kodi 16.0 on the OS X El Capitan 10.11.3, Kodi runs fine but I was trying to update my Real Debrid id and went to URLResolver, the Configure button is grayed out, I can't click on it. When I go to System > Add ONs > System I see there is a "Running" tab under Dependencies and Orphaned Dependencies. I don't know if that has anything to do with this. I re-opened the app, restrted the PC, changed my network, no go. Please help. I wanna setup my Real Debrid account.
urlresolver is not meant to be configurable i am pretty sure. What makes you think that you should be able to configure it?
(2016-03-25, 08:48)raiderag Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I am running Kodi 16.0 on the OS X El Capitan 10.11.3, Kodi runs fine but I was trying to update my Real Debrid id and went to URLResolver, the Configure button is grayed out, I can't click on it. When I go to System > Add ONs > System I see there is a "Running" tab under Dependencies and Orphaned Dependencies. I don't know if that has anything to do with this. I re-opened the app, restrted the PC, changed my network, no go. Please help. I wanna setup my Real Debrid account.
You are on the wrong forum.
And wich Forum is the right one?
(2016-04-02, 20:44)sudodevil Wrote: [ -> ]And wich Forum is the right one?

I just looked at the mentioned add-on website http://bestforkodi.com/what-is-real-debr...u-in-kodi/ and they clearly mention: "Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. Furthermore, any third party software, third party addons, or products in our articles will receive no support in official Kodi channels"

So I think Idokfire's response is correct and i honestly guess this "real debrid" falls completely under the kodi piracy policy.
Exactly. And mentioning the correct forum or letting the OP now is against the rules of this forum. So no judgement from me, just following the rules.
Why?!
real-debrid is not an addon or anything, and i have the same problem.
And in every version of urlresolver it was possible to add universal resolver accounts.

Not only for banned addons, just to get rid of pairen openload all the time for example.

It seems kodi changed something in the ssl in urlresolver.

bah, if thats dont work, hello jarvis again.
Real debrid is a file locker site which too many banned add-ons (wiki) use as storage for their junk, so it is considered forbidden and banned here, as is any add-on that uses it.
Hi

As you said, real debrid is banned. How does a normal non technical person like myself get the streams to work without rel debrid ? Is there some sort of subscription to kodi I need to pay for or is there some recommended sites to use ?

Regards

Dave
Use a legal and legitimate source rather than a piracy cesspit?

We don't supply or recommend any kind of media, that's entirely down to the user, who can get stuff from wherever they wish. We just reserve the right not to support or assist anyone who choses to steal their content rather than get it legally.

Even if we wished to recommend sources, in most cases they are either geo-locked or have subscription requirements which are nothing to do with us nor do we want any such liability for a service provided entirely by a 3rd party.

Technical knowledge isn't really needed, but common sense is. If it's some source offering a deal that's too good to be true (either in what they offer or what they charge for it) then most likely it is just that and would be illegally sourced. Examples being vendors offering premium media from vendors like Sky or Disney, or things like movies that are still in theatres.