Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't rearrange channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a list of about 15 or so channels in my favorites on filmon. These show up just fine in Kodi, and they all work. Unfortunately though I don't seem to be able to rearrange the channels. Every time I do so, I press apply and ok. After that, nothing seems to happen. All the channels are still in the order they were before I tried to move them around. It seems it always presents my channels in the same order they appear on the Filmon website. Is Kodi unable to rearrange channels from Filmon?
Tried disabeling the "Use channel order from the backend(s)" in Settings > TV > General?
(2016-03-31, 18:02)Verderer Wrote: [ -> ]Tried disabeling the "Use channel order from the backend(s)" in Settings > TV > General?
@alehel Please Note: make sure that you switch GUI setting level from standard to higher level in order to see two options about channel order from back end, with both set to disabled I was able to move/save my filmon favourites channel sort order in kodi CoolCool
(2016-04-14, 00:13)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-31, 18:02)Verderer Wrote: [ -> ]Tried disabeling the "Use channel order from the backend(s)" in Settings > TV > General?
@alehel Please Note: make sure that you switch GUI setting level from standard to higher level in order to see two options about channel order from back end, with both set to disabled I was able to move/save my filmon favourites channel sort order in kodi CoolCool

Right advice.NodNod
This worked for me, thanks a lot!