Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: uPNP TV Shows not working but Movies Are.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Kodi server running on one Win10 machine. Have enabled uPNP

On Client machine (also Win10) I have added the server machine.

Through file list i can see and access all the videos.

If I try to go in to the Movies area (or my Movies smart playlist) then this works normally. Can see all the scraped info, watched status, etc and can play the movies.

If I try to go into the TV Shows area then I can see all the scraped info as normal, can see the watched status on the main title screen etc. But when I try to go into the show to choose an episode nothing is listed under the Playlists, and in the main TV show area it tries to play the show from the main title page (Play symbol shows momentarily where the watched status is) but nothing happens.

Is this a bug or do I have a setting somewhere that is enabling normal used of Movies, but not of TV Shows?

Cheers
Bug. I wish I could say more, but it's been there for a few versions.
(2016-03-27, 09:32)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Bug. I wish I could say more, but it's been there for a few versions.

Thanks... I've been messing with this for hours thinking it was me Sad
You might try the really experimental Media Import stuff, which is using the latest UPnP/Kodi improvements. See the link on development builds (wiki). That's most likely where a fix will come, IIRC.
Same issue for me :
1- W10 Kodi 17.0
2- LibreElec Kodi 17.0
3- Linux Mint Kodi 16.1

from W10 trying to read a TV show produce an endless loop on the title.
From LibreElec : Nothing
From Linux : clickin on the title just display the fanart.