Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, question, how come ASRock BEEBOX-S 6100U is not in the list?
Because too many manufacturers/configurations, and it's a manual list/spreadsheet. BEEBOX-S 6100U is 6th-gen Skylake based, and I can add it if someone can report any experience w/it for 3D MVC use.
(2016-12-18, 18:06)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]Because too many manufacturers/configurations, and it's a manual list/spreadsheet. BEEBOX-S 6100U is 6th-gen Skylake based, and I can add it if someone can report any experience w/it for 3D MVC use.
I don't know about that one, but latest release is running great on the Kaby Lake 7100u Beebox.

Sent from my HTC 10
It´s true when I set it to 2.0 then another option shows up under AC-3 capable receiver, and with this option enabled sound on AC-3 videos works
Thank for that tip.
But what is this option for and why Kodi behaves like this? Can someone explain this?
(2016-12-15, 22:54)timstephens24 Wrote: [ -> ]And like @afedchin, I'm waiting for the new Apollo Lake NUC that's supposed to come out in January to replace my 3 year old NUC.
NUC6CAYH seems to be coming very soon and it supposedly does HDMI 2.0
Merry Xmas Wink
Thank you merry Xmas too Smile
(2016-12-22, 23:13)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Xmas Wink

Best wishes for the Holidays @afedchin and all 3D enthusiasts Big Grin!
(2016-12-22, 23:13)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Xmas Wink

thank you @afedchin

Merry Christmas to you as well. thank you for the spectacular builds and support!
thank you @afedchin and merry christmas to you and family and keep up the good work.
Thank you afedchin and merry christmas !!!
Once again, is there any changelog? Smile
(2016-12-23, 09:04)Lucas Rey Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, is there any changelog? Smile
https://github.com/afedchin/xbmc/commits/msdk_mvc_wip
Thanks afedchin for the new build and Merry Xmas to everyone!