Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mouseclick instead of mouseover?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to change the mouse cursor and item selection behavior for certain tabs in Mimic? For example, when I hover my mouse pointer to "cast" on the info page, it shows the photos of the cast, but as soon as I move my pointer down to the photos in order to select one of them, the tab is immediately selected. This is clearly a deign that's very friendly to remotes but making mouse pointer completely useless.
It's been a long time since I've tested the mouse, just made a few adjustments to make the header more mouse friendly. Not sure what I can do about the cast list though, you might have to live with the way it is. I'd say it works pretty well considering this skin is designed for remote/keyboard input.
Ok, I added a couple of fake buttons so that the cast and youtube lists on the video info dialog will work with a mouse. I'm not feeling inclined to make similar changes to the ExtendedInfo dialogs though, as that would be much more involved.
Thank you very much. I was planning on live with it and use the arrow keys. Thank you very much~!
Also fixed the YouTube list on the artist/album info dialog for mouse users.