Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SOUND DELAYED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have kodi jarvis 16.0 installed on all my devices (android and ios) but having sound issues with my android devices. When i select anything to watch, the media starts but sound does not start until a few minutes later so i keep missing the beginning audio of everything. When i'm not using kodi, the sound works perfectly with my other android apps. Is there anyway to fix this issue please. I did not have this issue with kodi isengard. I have kodi jarvis 16.0 installed on ios devices and dont have this issue. I have tried installing kodi jarvis 16.2 RC but that was the same so uninstalled
Guess nobody can answer or help with my issue
So you didn't give us much information. What version of Kodi are you using, where is the video located, what type of video? Video type and size could be the problem as well as your network. Best bet is to produce a debug log along with more detail. I'm sure someone will have a suggestion to help.

Idok Fire
Thank you for your response but i did state it was kodi jarvis 16.0 . I said its on android device so its arm file i installed. I said that all my apps on my device work so i know its not my internet and in answer to your question about video type and size, its not just one particular video. All my kodi addons worked on isengard but after doing a clean install of jarvis those same addons the sound is delayed. As you said its best if i produce a debug log
Without a Debug Log help is not possible.
Just resolved this issue. I set kodi back to its original state via clearing data in my android settings then started from scratch installing my kodi addons. With fingers crossed i have started to try each addon to see if i still get the sound delay and upto now theyre all working fine with no sound delay. I dont know why it had happened but thought i would try from scratch again before sending a debug log file. Thank you for your help anyway at least i know if i need it in the future, your all there to advise [THUMBS UP SIGN]?