Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube Plug-in Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About one week ago i have manually installed this -> latest-021617.zip posted here and it's working like a charm on my pi2...... about 5 minutes ago, immediatelly after i finish to watch a video from a channel i have obtain the new version 5.3.10 and from this point the addons no more work how it worked up to 5 minutes before.... now:
1) When i stay on "My Subscription" and select a video the preview picture it's no more appears.... also the description no more works. For all video i obtain somethings say to me there's "No information"

2) On "My Subscription" i have some video not watchable for my country (it's some video on wwe channel.... i have check on pc and appears a message say to me this video it's blocked for my country) but before this update notification came out say this. Now nothings appends.... only after two or three appears the message of kodi say to me to check log because so many video it's failed to play....

I have also tryed to restart my Pi2... but apparently there's no help to resolve this little trouble... it's a know issue ? Or it's only my problems ? How i can try to fix to be back to use normally i ever do this fantastic addons ?
I don't know why youtube plugin doesn't offer "media info" feature anymore on videos. For some time I retracted to ver. 5.2.1 but now that is out and I must be on 5.3.10. Why is that? I only have List, Big List, Thumbnails as options. Can someone fix that?
Please see the FAQ in Post #3 on Page 1 here.
(2017-02-24, 13:54)Angry Gorilla Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why youtube plugin doesn't offer "media info" feature anymore on videos. For some time I retracted to ver. 5.2.1 but now that is out and I must be on 5.3.10. Why is that? I only have List, Big List, Thumbnails as options. Can someone fix that?

You need to read some old reply inside this thread........ this question it's already been discussed extensively.

*Only for purpose*
Apparently, whitout i do nothings, youtube addons it's re-begin to work also i ever use........ very strange Smile Last night i have a lot of trouble... tonight all it's disappears.... Smile
(2017-02-24, 15:53)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]You need to read some old reply inside this thread........ this question it's already been discussed extensively.

All the info is in the FAQ in Post #3 on Page 1 here.

No need to search/read old posts.
The way i understand how the plugin works is The plugin hands off the video to adaptive.inputstream but it doesn't play videos itself.

Now the videos that you play locally are processed through the regular methods, like the older 720p format videos.

Jeff
(2017-02-24, 16:13)jdf76 Wrote: [ -> ]The way i understand how the plugin works is The plugin hands off the video to adaptive.inputstream but it doesn't play videos itself.

Now the videos that you play locally are processed through the regular methods, like the older 720p format videos.

Jeff

Hello jdf76 I come to you to tell you that I updated in French the addon
https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.youtube/issues/27
If you could put it in the next update
Thanking you
Good day
(2017-02-24, 17:06)bubuleur Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jdf76 I come to you to tell you that I updated in French the addon
Thanking you
Good day

I got your messages. I've went ahead and modified the french language file and submited it into the repo. In the future if you could just submit a PR with the changed, it would go a lot quicker.

Thanks
Jeff
(2017-02-24, 17:13)jdf76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 17:06)bubuleur Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jdf76 I come to you to tell you that I updated in French the addon
Thanking you
Good day

I got your messages. I've went ahead and modified the french language file and submited it into the repo. In the future if you could just submit a PR with the changed, it would go a lot quicker.

Thanks
Jeff

Ah okay excuse me I don't know begins market github yet
Cordially
Thank you for all
Not sure this already asked. Is it possible to have youtube play next in the list like a smartTV. Example, Samsung SmartTv, When my kid play pj mask 10min long and when it end, it play the next list. I'm not referring to playlist.
(2017-02-24, 22:12)cat2115 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure this already asked. Is it possible to have youtube play next in the list like a smartTV. Example, Samsung SmartTv, When my kid play pj mask 10min long and when it end, it play the next list. I'm not referring to playlist.

That would be great!
(2017-02-24, 22:12)cat2115 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure this already asked. Is it possible to have youtube play next in the list like a smartTV. Example, Samsung SmartTv, When my kid play pj mask 10min long and when it end, it play the next list. I'm not referring to playlist.
+1 for this
Not sure if I'm missing something, isn't this achievable by using the context menu 'Play from here', or context menu 'More...' - 'Related Videos' - 'Play from here' ?
Is there a way to force current plugin with DASH enabled to play 1080p and 30 fps maximum? I'm using kodi on older, ION based htpc and while 60fps looks nice it doesn't play nice with such old card and i would still like to get Full HD out of it.