Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube Plug-in Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mmmmmmmmmmmm.... on unofficial version it's possible to add a feature to force the view type also in "My Subscription (filtered)" ?
Apparently this feature it's works whitout any problems for "normal" "My Subscription" section but not on "filtered"...........
channel playlists stopped working on 5.4.3 unofficial ... how to replicate go to my subscription go to channel open playlists and try loading videos ... it will not show the videos in the playlist I had to revert back to alpha thanks
Thanks, this was an issue in both.
Fix is posted and on ytplugin repo, unofficial also has my subscriptions (filtered) views fixed.
https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo.../tag/5.4.5
(2017-09-11, 03:16)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, this was an issue in both.
Fix is posted and on ytplugin repo, unofficial also has my subscriptions (filtered) views fixed.
https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo.../tag/5.4.4

Thanks for your work on twitch and YouTube addons, tell us if you need any help on testing

OMG.. thanks. I can give so very bad info about views on my upper reply but you are exactly understand the problems Smile

Ah i have a little question..... how i can know the exact id i can set whitout using or resetting the wizard ?
Now i setted 53 and 54 but what they stand for ?
They are different from skin to skin?
(2017-09-11, 15:15)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG.. thanks. I can give so very bad info about views on my upper reply but you are exactly understand the problems Smile

Ah i have a little question..... how i can know the exact id i can set whitout using or resetting the wizard ?
Now i setted 53 and 54 but what they stand for ?
They are different from skin to skin?

You'd have to look in the skins themselves as they are different for each skin.

Jeff
The update posted above (5.4.4) has got the playlist's to display whats in them but whenever I try to add something to or remove something from a playlist I get the error....

ERROR: [plugin.video.youtube] Error reason: |playlistNotFound| with message: |The playlist identified with the requests <code>playlistId</code> parameter cannot be found.|
Thanks. Was caused by the same issue, a long standing issue that is just now showing itself and I underestimated the scope. Posted the new versions and jdf76 has the repo updated with 5.4.5 . Sorry for the quick succession of updates, should be resolved now.
Thanks, All is working now Smile
(2017-09-11, 19:20)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Was caused by the same issue, a long standing issue that is just now showing itself and I underestimated the scope. Posted the new versions and jdf76 has the repo updated with 5.4.5 . Sorry for the quick succession of updates, should be resolved now.

Kodi Repository still showing latest version as 5.4.2.

Is there another Youtube repository I should be installing Youtube from?
My subscriptions is not loading when pressed. Everything else seems to be loading fine. I'm on the latest 5.45 version
(2017-09-11, 15:22)jdf76 Wrote: [ -> ]CUT CUT

You'd have to look in the skins themselves as they are different for each skin.

Jeff
[/quote]
mmmmmmm.... ok.. can you remember how i can look ? I'm use the standard estuary as default skin.....

(2017-09-12, 12:32)Kermit22 Wrote: [ -> ]My subscriptions is not loading when pressed. Everything else seems to be loading fine. I'm on the latest 5.45 version
mmmmmmmm.... yesterday i used the 5.4.4 unofficial and all it's working....... in about 5 minutes i can test the 5.4.5 and verify if i have same trouble Smile

*EDIT*
I have tested the 5.4.5....... all it's working whitout any problems. My Subscrition and same but filtered list work whitout any problems. Try to use a personal API keys and try to logout and re-login whit you google account.

@All.... i have a question about the subtitle feature:
I'm not use the dash........ and on add-on preferences i see i can set the subtitle language to "Option - Automatic - Ask - Nothings" right ?
If i set "Option" and i don't need the subtitle i need to disable it at every video i start to watch...... it's not the best solution.
Set "Automatic" apparently same behaviours. if i set "Nothigs" ok...... the subtitles it's disabled by default but at this point if i need i can't enabled them.... the option it's greyed.. it's normal ?
If i set "Ask" every video i start to watch before i obtain a list of language......... if i choose "cancel" i obtain the same result when "Nothings" it's selected. If i select a language from list it's same when "Automatic" it's selected and i need to disable manually the subs if i not need it.

At this point.... i want to leave out the subtitles activated But you can set that are not "readable on screen" by default ? When i need i can activate it and them appears on screen.... apparently i have set all combination but or i can disabled it's (setting "nothigs" on preferences) or enabled......

I know.... what a bad english Smile
(2017-09-12, 13:32)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]mmmmmmm.... ok.. can you remember how i can look ? I'm use the standard estuary as default skin.....

Look in this file: Kodi > addons > (name of the skin you are using, eg: skin.xonfluence) > 720p > MyVideoNav.xml
@DjDiabolik: The add-on downloads and tells Kodi where the subtitles are. When or how they are displayed is controlled in Kodi, Settings - Player settings - Language - Preferred subtitle language. If this is set to None/Forced you can enable subtitles per video through the Player OSD (Subtitles), if this is set to a language you can disable subtitle per video the same way(like you mentioned).
mmmmmmmmm..... about id i have this in "old" confluence skin i installed.... :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
    <menucontrol>9000</menucontrol>
    <views>50,51,500,550,551,560,501,508,504,503,515,505,511</views>
    <onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(FirstTimeRun)">ActivateWindow(1112)</onload>
    <controls>
        <include>CommonBackground</include>
        <include>ContentPanelBackgrounds</include>
        <control type="group">
            <include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>
            <!-- view id = 50 -->
            <include>CommonRootView</include>
            <!-- view id = 51 -->
            <include>FullWidthList</include>
            <!-- view id = 500 -->
            <include>ThumbnailView</include>
            <!-- view id = 501 -->
            <include>PosterWrapView</include>
            <!-- view id = 508 -->
            <include>PosterWrapView2_Fanart</include>
            <!-- view id = 503 -->
            <include>MediaListView3</include>
            <!-- view id = 504 -->
            <include>MediaListView2</include>
            <!-- view id = 515 -->
            <include>MediaListView4</include>
            <!-- view id = 505 -->
            <include>WideIconView</include>
            <!-- view id = 511 -->
            <include>MusicVideoInfoListView</include>
            <!-- view id = 550 -->
            <include>AddonInfoListView1</include>
            <!-- view id = 551 -->
            <include>AddonInfoThumbView1</include>
            <!-- view id = 560 -->
            <include>LiveTVView1</include>
it's possibly estuary doesn't have id 53 54 ?? Strange.................
Meanwhile this is the first 10/20 line of my MyVideoNav.xml.... it's possibly i need to test every of this for obtain how i desire.. you thinks it's correctly ?

At this point on OSMC i need to found where it's installed the stock "Estuary" because it's not on "addons" folder.....

@anxdpanic about subtitle.
I thinks i have understand how i do... i need to disable the preferred language in main kodi preferences right ? I need to set this to none/forced....... After this on addons preferences i need to set it's to "Option" and if all it's all correct i can enable of disable the subtitle for player OSD....... need to test Smile

*EDIT*
About id of stock estuary.. on osmc it's installed here -> /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/
There's no a 720p folder........... a file called "MyVideoNav.xml" it's here -> /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/xml/
Have a totally different value for id........... i thinks i need to test my preferred one at one.......

*EDIT After found a working good configuration*
OOOHH Finally friends.... all it's working right now... X subtitle:
1) Go on "Language" preferences of Kodi.... i have set to "Nothigs" to default for subtitle and "Italian" on default language download
2) On Settings of Youtube Addons i have setted to "Option" on subtitle language.

In this mode when i start a video if i want to subtitle appears i need only to enable it from Player OSD Subtitle Tabs......

For ID View:
Yeah... it's working.... on actually 5.4.5 and stock estuary i can set 3 view type, "Info Wall" "Wide List" and "Large List". From MyVideoNav.xml i have look the corrisponding ID..... i have set to 55 on "Advanced" tabs to force and..... it's work... now the force it's work Smile

Thanks for all info friends Smile