Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love it in so many levels but it took away my option to log on and off profiles. How do you switch between profiles now, before I could just hit the power button and switch there but now its gone. I see you can add/change the power menu but how do I add the profiles I tried everything...

Thanks!
(2016-09-14, 04:35)oxicottin Wrote: [ -> ]I love it in so many levels but it took away my option to log on and off profiles. How do you switch between profiles now, before I could just hit the power button and switch there but now its gone.

Thanks!
Check that you have enabled 'Show login screen on startup' in profile settings, because I still have that option!
(2016-09-14, 04:58)Pasado Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-14, 04:35)oxicottin Wrote: [ -> ]I love it in so many levels but it took away my option to log on and off profiles. How do you switch between profiles now, before I could just hit the power button and switch there but now its gone.

Thanks!
Check that you have enabled 'Show login screen on startup' in profile settings, because I still have that option!

the profiles screen only shows when I first turn on my HTPC it doesnt show as an option in my power off menu any more like it did. I see you can add to the power off menu how can I add that to it? I tried and I cant find what is needed... Whats the paths for profiles in your power off menu? Thanks!

Oh and its checked...
(2016-09-14, 05:18)oxicottin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-14, 04:58)Pasado Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

the profiles screen only shows when I first turn on my HTPC it doesnt show as an option in my power off menu any more like it did. I see you can add to the power off menu how can I add that to it? I tried and I cant find what is needed... Whats the paths for profiles in your power off menu? Thanks!

Oh and its checked...

I must confess I haven't used the profile switcher in a while & unfortunately it doesn't appear to be working in Estuary MOD! Only in the default Estuary skin, I'll have to look into it, But to add the command in the power menu, create menu item, change action, scroll down & click Kodi Command, choose Log off the result should be System.LogOff
I'm using Estuary on my Windows PC, my RPi2 and my Android smartphone.
My media files are provided by a plex media server while my devices use the plexbmc addon.

My problem is, that none of the devices is able to load and show die covers/posters of tv-shows and movies in the viewtypes "List", "Poster", "InfoWall" and "Wall".
In viewtype "Banner" and "Fanart" it works and the banners and fanart is shown.
In the viewtype "Shift" it works and covers/posters are shown.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

If I use Estouchy instead of Estuary in every viewtype the covers/posters can be shown.
Whereas in Estouchy it is not possible to disable that fanart is shown in the backround, the option is just not there.

Edit:
Sorry, I just saw that this is not the thread of the included Estuary but of a modded version.
Please delete.
I have a bug with the "In progress TV Shows" and "Recently added episodes" widgets. Up until now I didn't know how to reproduce the bug since nobody here seemed to have that bug, but I finally found out how to do it.

Do a fresh install of the skin. Look at the "TV shows" menu widgets, all looks good.

Go to Settings -> "Skin settings" -> "Customize main menu". Select "TV shows" in the left panel. Now go to "Select widget 1", choose "Skin Helper Service Widgets" -> "In progress TV shows". Then go to "Select widget 2", choose "Skin Helper Service Widgets" -> "Recently added episodes" (basically switch the two widgets). Go back to the home screen -> "TV shows", wait until it loads the widgets, and you will see two problems :

1. The "In progress TV shows" widget displays horizontally stretched TV shows thumbnails;

2. "Recently added episodes" does not display episode thumbnails anymore, only the TV show thumbnails (the ones which should be displayed in the "In progress TV shows" widget). The option "Replace episodes thumbnails by TV shows thumbnails" is not enabled in the skin settings.

Did someone else experience this bug and have a fix?
(2016-09-15, 20:48)sam_1421 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bug with the "In progress TV Shows" and "Recently added episodes" widgets. Up until now I didn't know how to reproduce the bug since nobody here seemed to have that bug, but I finally found out how to do it.

Do a fresh install of the skin. Look at the "TV shows" menu widgets, all looks good.

Go to Settings -> "Skin settings" -> "Customize main menu". Select "TV shows" in the left panel. Now go to "Select widget 1", choose "Skin Helper Service Widgets" -> "In progress TV shows". Then go to "Select widget 2", choose "Skin Helper Service Widgets" -> "Recently added episodes" (basically switch the two widgets). Go back to the home screen -> "TV shows", wait until it loads the widgets, and you will see two problems :

1. The "In progress TV shows" widget displays horizontally stretched TV shows thumbnails;

2. "Recently added episodes" does not display episode thumbnails anymore, only the TV show thumbnails (the ones which should be displayed in the "In progress TV shows" widget). The option "Replace episodes thumbnails by TV shows thumbnails" is not selected in the skin settings.

Did someone else experience this bug and have a fix?

I have the same issue. I just wanted the 'in progress' widget to be on the top row and the 'recently added' widget to be below it (since if I am in the middle of a show I will most often be getting back to it before I watch something else--- UI logic). I went into the home screen settings and all I did was set the rows up like I said but when I went back to the home screen I got the same results as you describe.
(2016-08-24, 03:08)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-24, 01:17)capnhowyoudo Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz, I had checked the change log but don't see any mention of the clear logos being removed.

You had made it to where the clear logos would appear with the hub widget and cycle through without having to click on the widget it self.

on the new update 1.5.6 I do not eve get clearlogos.

I have remove Webservice from Skin Helper Service for Artworks because in some cases, it return bad artworks. Just download all artworks with Artwork Download and Artworks will go back.

It's working :

Hello Guilouz, I still cannot get clear logos to show up even with artwork downloader. will this not work if the hub widget is pulling previews from a third party addon? Please help
@Guilouz,first off love the skin and thank you for your hard work!!! t I have been having trouble with getting your skin to logoff so I can use it with profiles and I thought it was something else so I posed in the Kodi community and a moderator PatK chimed in and looked at my debug log and suggested it was skin related. Anyways, I tested this by a fresh install and creating two profiles like I had before and installing your Estuary Mod skin on my master profile and then trying logging off and it froze. I then created a new fresh install with two profiles but this time with a separate skin Xonflunence for 17.x and logged off and the logoff screen came up and I was able to switch between the two profiles. Everthing else in the skin worked besides that I couldn't switch between profiles, if I wasn't using profiles I would have never known.

Here is thread...
(2016-09-16, 04:35)capnhowyoudo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz, I still cannot get clear logos to show up even with artwork downloader. will this not work if the hub widget is pulling previews from a third party addon? Please help

Which 3rd party addon you are referring to?

Clear Logos works fine for stuff stored in your local library.
[/quote]

(2016-09-14, 02:26)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i'm in vacation, I go back in one week Smile

https://imgur.com/a/vey6L

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Looks awesome, where did you go.
H hope someone can help. i have tried everything to let it work on my apple tv 4 but after i have installed the zip file repository.guilouz-1.0.3 the folder is empty when i go to install the skin, please would anyone help me to install it? will be really appreciated. regards
(2016-09-17, 01:51)Titian Wrote: [ -> ]H hope someone can help. i have tried everything to let it work on my apple tv 4 but after i have installed the zip file repository.guilouz-1.0.3 the folder is empty when i go to install the skin, please would anyone help me to install it? will be really appreciated. regards

You need to be running the latest version of Kodi 17 Krypton if you are not the folder will be empty. This Mod is strictly for Krypton and will not work on anything below Kodi Krypton.
hi, really nice and beautiful skin. Like the default homescreen with quick and fast overview.

Is there anyway that, maybe by changing som value in .xml files, that one could increase the numbers of random- or recently added movies from 25 to even more ?

Could not find anything by searching the forums

I did that a long time a go in another skin, but can not remember what file and even so it may not be same file
(2016-09-17, 14:08)muggisan Wrote: [ -> ]hi, really nice and beautiful skin. Like the default homescreen with quick and fast overview.

Is there anyway that, maybe by changing som value in .xml files, that one could increase the numbers of random- or recently added movies from 25 to even more ?

Could not find anything by searching the forums

I did that a long time a go in another skin, but can not remember what file and even so it may not be same file

No, the number of items is hardcoded in the skin.

This question has been asked before and somewher in this thread, Guilouz has named the files that needs to be changed (If I recall correctly)