Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-11, 02:36)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 00:30)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Widgets are updated only when changes are done on library. Not working directly on widgets, maybe it's an issue with Skin Helper Service because I use it for widgets.

EDIT : I have posted on Skin Helper thread, I wait a reply. Here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2434283

Just grab latest skinhelper and simplecache from links in the OP and it is now a lot weird

I still have the same 2 movies that are not fully watched: Kung Fu Panda and LOTR: the fellowship of the ring

-Both of them have the good status in library

-"in progress movies" is set to be the first widget as shown in this screenshot

BUT "in progress movies" widget does not even show up anymore!

I have same issue.
Hi,

Where do I go to disable overlay on posters.? I remember there was an option but i can't find it.
(2016-10-11, 03:17)dnlg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Where do I go to disable overlay on posters.? I remember there was an option but i can't find it.

You mean watched, in progress and unwatched indicators ? It's not possible to do that.

If you mean items titles overlays, you can disable them on media menu on library.
For some reason it's defaulting to whatever fanart is set as the default despite selecting a new one
(2016-10-11, 05:29)Synopis Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason it's defaulting to whatever fanart is set as the default despite selecting a new one

I for one have no idea what you are on about, what are you trying to do? A better explanation or at least some idea of what you are doing and what you are trying to achieve, we are not all mind readers and it is very unlikely that we all have the same setup.
(2016-10-11, 01:02)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 00:55)leo06 Wrote: [ -> ]can i choose in tv shows widget to display more than 3 items and poster instead of fanart?

What do you mean by "3 items" ?

If you want to use posters on tvshows widgets, you must use Customizable widgets (poster).

in movies are 5 items (posters) in tv shows are 3 items (fanart)
customizable widgets is a separate addon?
(2016-10-11, 11:03)leo06 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 01:02)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 00:55)leo06 Wrote: [ -> ]can i choose in tv shows widget to display more than 3 items and poster instead of fanart?

What do you mean by "3 items" ?

If you want to use posters on tvshows widgets, you must use Customizable widgets (poster).

in movies are 5 items (posters) in tv shows are 3 items (fanart)
customizable widgets is a separate addon?

No, in Customize home menu, you can choose widget you want.
(2016-10-11, 03:05)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 00:30)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Widgets are updated only when changes are done on library. Not working directly on widgets, maybe it's an issue with Skin Helper Service because I use it for widgets.

EDIT : I have posted on Skin Helper thread, I wait a reply. Here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2434283

Just grab latest skinhelper and simplecache from links in the OP and it is now a lot weird

I still have the same 2 movies that are not fully watched: Kung Fu Panda and LOTR: the fellowship of the ring

I have same issue.

Yer I'm also seeing this, if i change a video status from watched to unwatched or vice versa the library updates the status correctly and instantly but the widgets don't straight away.
For me they eventually show the correct status. After 5-10 mins or a library update.. I think the issue is with skin helper service..

Also if a movie is in progress and I change the status to watched from the widget, nothing gets updated, still shows as in progress.
If I do the same from the library the icon show as still in progress, but if I pull up the context menu the option to mark as unwatched is there.

Sorry if the explanation isn't great, its an odd bug to explain.
hi guys,
Thanks very much for work, loving the new look of kodi 17 (estuary) and customization with your mod.
quick question, after I built library, several of my movies have been tagged incorrectly, eg. terminator 2 is coming up as battle terminator.
I previously used aoen nox and was an option to select correct movie but can't find here?
I have gone into movie info and manage from the context menu but don't see option,
can anyone point me to where I can update this to set correct movie?
Thanks,
Ciaran
(2016-10-11, 12:49)ciaran75 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys,
Thanks very much for work, loving the new look of kodi 17 (estuary) and customization with your mod.
quick question, after I built library, several of my movies have been tagged incorrectly, eg. terminator 2 is coming up as battle terminator.
I previously used aoen nox and was an option to select correct movie but can't find here?
I have gone into movie info and manage from the context menu but don't see option,
can anyone point me to where I can update this to set correct movie?
Thanks,
Ciaran

The best thing to do it's rename correctly your movie file name for a perfect library scan.

But you can rescrap you movie on video info (button "i") on your movie and choose Actualize button.
Thanks, i'll try that later.
(2016-10-11, 06:21)Pasado Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-11, 05:29)Synopis Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason it's defaulting to whatever fanart is set as the default despite selecting a new one

I for one have no idea what you are on about, what are you trying to do? A better explanation or at least some idea of what you are doing and what you are trying to achieve, we are not all mind readers and it is very unlikely that we all have the same setup.

Skin's defaulting to whatever the default fanart is when you select a different one. I don't see how that's really hard to understand.
(2016-10-09, 16:46)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-09, 15:40)~zak Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great mod, I have one question though. I am using two main menu items for movies and tv shows each (kids/adults). When I configure the widgets for the right hand side, I'd like to see recent movies and recent episodes respectively which kind of works. Right now it shows me recent movies for all movies in the kids and adult folder, but it doesnt separate them. I'd like to see recent movies just from the kids movie folder and then recent movies just from the adult movie folder, not from all movies together. Is this possible? Am I just missing something?

And secondly, how can I permanently delete files after I watched them? Isn't there an easier way?

You must need to create a smartplaylist with only movies for kids sort by most recently and then add this playlist as widgets. Same for adult movies to separate them.

You must allow rename and delete files in Kodi settings / Library / General. To delete file, use context menu on it.

Thanks for the pointer to smart playlists. It works for the movie folders, but not for the TV Shows, no idea what the difference is. I guess it's fine.

Another question: For the main menu item TV I am using the default tv widget that shows the channels on the right. Is there any way to apply my user filter (I created a view that only shows HD channels)? For now it starts at channel 1 where the non HD channels are, that I never watch. I didnt see any options to modify this. In the main guide it works fine with applying the filter.

Thank you again!!
(2016-10-11, 17:45)~zak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-09, 16:46)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-09, 15:40)~zak Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great mod, I have one question though. I am using two main menu items for movies and tv shows each (kids/adults). When I configure the widgets for the right hand side, I'd like to see recent movies and recent episodes respectively which kind of works. Right now it shows me recent movies for all movies in the kids and adult folder, but it doesnt separate them. I'd like to see recent movies just from the kids movie folder and then recent movies just from the adult movie folder, not from all movies together. Is this possible? Am I just missing something?

And secondly, how can I permanently delete files after I watched them? Isn't there an easier way?

You must need to create a smartplaylist with only movies for kids sort by most recently and then add this playlist as widgets. Same for adult movies to separate them.

You must allow rename and delete files in Kodi settings / Library / General. To delete file, use context menu on it.

Thanks for the pointer to smart playlists. It works for the movie folders, but not for the TV Shows, no idea what the difference is. I guess it's fine.

Another question: For the main menu item TV I am using the default tv widget that shows the channels on the right. Is there any way to apply my user filter (I created a view that only shows HD channels)? For now it starts at channel 1 where the non HD channels are, that I never watch. I didnt see any options to modify this. In the main guide it works fine with applying the filter.

Thank you again!!

I'm not sure if this will be useful in your case, but my solution to this same inconvenience was to remove the channels I don't use (non-hd, a dozen music channels, languages I don't speak, etc.) from my back end so Kodi only displays the stuff I actually watch. ---this is using a HDHomerun Prime tuner and NextPVR, though I assume functionality to do this exists in pretty much every software package. I just deleted the channels I didn't want in NextPVR (Windows desktop app) and updated the EPG.
(2016-10-11, 03:05)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

I have same issue.

Now working with latest Skin Helper Service on git and change status with context menu on widget is fixed too.