Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-28, 03:36)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Bug Report:

Hi Guilouz,

After performing a skin backup, I can not move up or down using the remote or keyboard. only with the cursor/mouse.

Not reproduce this issue. Working fine for me. I have do a skin backup and restore it, no problem.
(2016-10-28, 03:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Guilouz,

After performing a skin backup, I can not move up or down using the remote or keyboard. only with the cursor/mouse.

Not reproduce this issue. Working fine for me. I have do a skin backup and restore it, no problem.

This happens on my Nvidia Shield TV and iMac.

Thanks for testing.
(2016-10-28, 03:55)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for testing.

I have just try on OSX with latest nightly build and it's ok for me. After success backup popup I can navigate normally.
(2016-10-28, 03:59)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 03:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Not reproduce this issue. Working fine for me. I have do a skin backup and restore it, no problem.

Thanks for testing.

I have just try on OSX with latest nightly build and it's ok for me. After success backup popup I can navigate normally.

Ok. Thanks

Have you seen my feature request in post 2266 Smile
(2016-10-28, 03:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Not reproduce this issue. Working fine for me. I have do a skin backup and restore it, no problem.

Thanks for testing.

I also encountered this. It seems the focus was just moved to some unknown place. The solution is pressing remote left/right button once, then the focus just return to the left menu or right items, then it works normally.
(2016-10-28, 09:02)xodiuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 03:55)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]This happens on my Nvidia Shield TV and iMac.

Thanks for testing.

I also encountered this. It seems the focus was just moved to some unknown place. The solution is pressing remote left/right button once, then the focus just return to the left menu or right items, then it works normally.

Hi xodiuser,

Thanks for posting your findings. I also did a fresh install and encounter the same issue.
(2016-10-28, 09:02)xodiuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-28, 03:55)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]This happens on my Nvidia Shield TV and iMac.

Thanks for testing.

I also have this issue and click right or left to regain focus. Not a big problem, though...
Hi, first off im loving this skin...excellent work.

Sorry if this has been covered but is there any way to view to current video bitrate using this skin?
I previously used to just press the 'o' key and the video/audio bitrates were shown but im not seeing this info anymore?

im using latest nightly on OS X, I've tried the latest stable this morning which is beta5, but that doesn't show it either.

Edit: Just realised its not even there on the default skin anymore...anyone know why this has been removed?

Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for testing.

I have the same problem, if I press left to bring the focus back over to the items it starts working again.

Edit: sorry didn't realise this had already been answered..
(2016-10-29, 11:05)bmonster Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for testing.

I have the same problem, if I press left to bring the focus back over to the items it starts working again.

Edit: sorry didn't realise this had already been answered..

No problem, At least the bug has been highlighted. I thought I was the only one.

Thanks
Hi,

hope anyone can help me with addings widgets.
In the screenshot on this page (Link) I can see, that for each widget I get set the style of the widget. For Example row 1: Box art row2: Poster art, and so on.

I personally running the latest Version of this mod. Here I can set the style of widgets once for 6 widgets, but not for each widget.
Has this been changed? Or do I need an additional addon?
(2016-10-30, 15:41)ErAzOr2k Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

hope anyone can help me with addings widgets.
In the screenshot on this page (Link) I can see, that for each widget I get set the style of the widget. For Example row 1: Box art row2: Poster art, and so on.

I personally running the latest Version of this mod. Here I can set the style of widgets once for 6 widgets, but not for each widget.
Has this been changed? Or do I need an additional addon?

This has been changed. It's not possible anymore.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Is it possible to create a homescreen widget that shows mulitple different things, like for example recent added movies AND recent added serie by last added episodes AND top rated movies in library AND next aired? And all those things in order, or randomly?
(2016-10-30, 23:43)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to create a homescreen widget that shows mulitple different things, like for example recent added movies AND recent added serie by last added episodes AND top rated movies in library AND next aired? And all those things in order, or randomly?

You can use Skin Helper Service widgets to do that :

Recommended Media : Provides a list of recommended media (movies, tv shows, music)
Recent Media : Provides a list of recently added media (movies, tv shows, music, tv recordings, musicvideos)
In progress Media : Provides a list of all in progress media (movies, tv shows, music, musicvideos)
In progress and Recommended Media : This combines in progress media and recommended media, usefull to prevent an empty widget when no items are in progress.

See more info here : https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.widgets

But you can't combine items in your library with next aired.
When browsing the ui, for instance going into movies or series and backing out to the home screen. Why does my widgets sometimes not show up?