Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-11-11, 14:12)xodiuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-11, 11:16)redglory Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-11, 08:25)xodiuser Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to support the "Weather Icons - Animated"? It's blank when I use it in skin settings.

Have you downloaded the correspondent add-on?

I installed the "Weather Icons - Animated" addon and set it in the skin settings. But the Weather menu didn't show any icons, just blank. If I chose another Weather Icons addon in the skin settings, such as "Weather Icons - 3D Coloured", it works fine. Because the Animated addon needs animation, so I don't know whether the skin support it. I tested it with other skins, such as AEON MQ MOD for Krypton, the Animated addon works fine.

It works for you? I have this issue for a very long time but never report it before, because I thought it's the addon's problem. Until today I tried the AEON MQ MOD, I know it's the problem of skin.

Yes animated weather icon are not compatible.
Dear Guilouz.

On the home screen for live TV I have a widget that shows my recent recordings.
When I press the info(I) the information screen comes up and it has 2 buttons, Play recording and Search YouTube, would it be possible to add a Delete Recording button, with a confirmation.

Kind regards

Bucky..
Is there any way when in movie information if I click on movie trailer it automatically plays the movie trailer instead of opening a window to search for a trailer to play?
I have a problem with the tv shows widget.
If i change the order of the widgets then if i select the tv shows menu item then i see the posters of the originals order of the tv shows widget.
After 1sec they change to the right poster.

Is there a way to solve this?
is it possible to add the next epg entry in this view?
(2016-11-13, 02:49)bmonster Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Guilouz.

When I press the info(I) the information screen comes up and it has 2 buttons, Play recording and Search YouTube, would it be possible to add a Delete Recording button, with a confirmation.

Kind regards

Bucky..

I think it's not possible. To my knowledge I think there is no built-in functions to do this.
(2016-11-13, 04:17)LloydShow Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way when in movie information if I click on movie trailer it automatically plays the movie trailer instead of opening a window to search for a trailer to play?

It's already working like that. You have this window only if no trailer is available.
(2016-11-13, 12:39)TheMystery Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the tv shows widget.
If i change the order of the widgets then if i select the tv shows menu item then i see the posters of the originals order of the tv shows widget.

Use Custom Widget to do that.
(2016-11-13, 15:16)kukharski Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to add the next epg entry in this view?

Not possible to show that, there is no more space.
(2016-11-13, 19:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible to show that, there is no more space.
It's a pity… Very cool it is implemented in Titan skin…
(2016-11-13, 19:45)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-13, 02:49)bmonster Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Guilouz.

Kind regards

Bucky..

I think it's not possible. To my knowledge I think there is no built-in functions to do this.

Thanks for looking into it.
(2016-11-13, 19:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-13, 12:39)TheMystery Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the tv shows widget.

Use Custom Widget to do that.

If i use a custom widget the posters are loading after 5 to 10 sec so it is even worse.
(2016-11-13, 19:46)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-13, 04:17)LloydShow Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way when in movie information if I click on movie trailer it automatically plays the movie trailer instead of opening a window to search for a trailer to play?

It's already working like that. You have this window only if no trailer is available.

Does this mean I should download and manually add a trailer to my movie folders? What if I just want it to automatically search the net and play a trailer without making me choose which to play?

Also any chance of being able to open widgets from main screen. Say I have two widgets "Comedies" and "Christmas". Obviously widget only shows a handful of the movies in these playlists and not all of them. So I could click on Comedies and it will open and display the whole playlist.
Hi,

Really like the new WEB DL tag. Maybe you can ad Bluray and HDTV tag?
was recommended this skin from thread here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245124

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to enable 'dual ratings'? - ie RT and IMDB? If so, how?

2. Is it possible to display MPAA ratings and ^ ratings in one of the views in the MOVIES section? - I cant seem to see a way to do this.

Thanks

Jim